Buying Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDingz

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapekz View Post
Both Nasus's and Sion's ultimates lifesteal. Nasus lifesteals passively from all enemy champions around him, becomes immune to knock ups IIRC, and just hits harder and faster. He is a lifestealing off-tank that does an okay amount of AOE damage but is really good at chasing down and beating up single heroes.

Sion is more like a mix of DotA's Abaddon and King Leoric. He lifesteals with his ultimate, he has a shield that can explode for high damage and also takes damage for him, he has a single target stun nuke, and he has a toggleable that lets him drain some of his HP to hit enemies harder and, if he kills them when this is ability is on, gains a bonus to HP permanently. Many Sions get caster items to make their shield and storm bolt hit harder and to possibly instagib many heroes. AP caster items also increase the damage the shield can take, so combining this information with the toggleable and you can have very high effective health while still taking out people in 1v1 to 1v3 situations no problem.
thanks for the dota reference and all the hero's abilities (I'm a dota palyer too). But im seeing it's either Sion or Nasus i should buy. but which one do you guys think i should get? Which ones better for like ganks and team fights? Since these games are usually about team fights and not always soloing. Maybe state some pros/cons. Thanks.

soulstealer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

as far as damage goes, Sion. but if you want a champ that can assist well and help the whole team in teamfights i would personally say Nasus. imo the only thing sion brings to the party is his stun.

xDingz

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
as far as damage goes, Sion. but if you want a champ that can assist well and help the whole team in teamfights i would personally say Nasus. imo the only thing sion brings to the party is his stun.
k thanks, I'm gonna probably go for Nasus then. And does Nasus' ulti like drain a lot of hp from their enemies around? or is it just enough to survive.

Obelisco

06-02-2010

i say Mundo is your champion, he is resistant and deal a lot damage so try with him -.-

DontBanMeImDrunk

06-02-2010

nassus is pro