Dominion and Announcer frequency.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Mog

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthbawlss View Post
You want the kills to be not called but attacks on points to be called? She will talk even more that way lol just mute the game if it distracts you that much homie.
I dont want attacks on points to be called out. Personally the way it is now is fine Dominion promotes map awareness that can be used in SR. If anything people who play need more Map Awareness. It was a spit ball to see if that would be a good idea or not.

Ekrin

09-22-2011

No to your capture point suggestion. The whole point of the game is capturing points. If you announce it to the enemy team....sigh...no...just no. -.-

Most Unfortunate

09-22-2011

While I agree it could use some changes, Riot isn't going to re-work the announcer just for Dominion.

King Mog

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZappy View Post
I also get 40-50 kills a match in TF2 in about a 20 minute game. And there's 12-16 people on a team. So... Not really a good comparison there.

BUT, I think they should have a new voice, and say it quickly. Say something like "Enemy Takedown" or "Ally Slain!" And make it exciting. It's fast paced and action packed, so it should have a fast paced and action packed voice to go with it.
Yea, or a delay between kills. so if 4 people die in 10sec she doesn't say someone was killed for the next 30sec since each announcment is about 7sec long

King Mog

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekrin View Post
No to your capture point suggestion. The whole point of the game is capturing points. If you announce it to the enemy team....sigh...no...just no. -.-
Fair enough, like I said just an idea.

Silverx2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-22-2011

It looks like the OP has,

Announced their frustration
*******http://www.maximumeyewear.com/productfolder/celebrity-sunglasses/movie-sunglasses/csi-miami-horatio-sunglasses/csi-miami-horatio-caine-sunglasses.jpg********

Esaru

09-22-2011

slain* not slayed, lol

King Mog

09-22-2011

bump

King Mog

09-22-2011

final Bump then off to the work

CharonPyrrhus

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZappy;
I also get 40-50 kills a match in TF2 in about a 20 minute game. And there's 12-16 people on a team. So... Not really a good comparison there.

BUT, I think they should have a new voice, and say it quickly. Say something like "Enemy Takedown" or "Ally Slain!" And make it exciting. It's fast paced and action packed, so it should have a fast paced and action packed voice to go with it.
Yea, or a delay between kills. so if 4 people die in 10sec she doesn't say someone was killed for the next 30sec since each announcment is about 7sec long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagmolada View Post
It's already an issue on SR during teamfights... The announcer just can't keep up! (especially if there are multi-kills, or an "Ace!") Although I'm still not noticing the fly-ins on the right, so nixing the announcements or combining them would not be helpful, but shortening them sounds effective. (I'm training myself to watch for the fly-ins to keep up with my assist stats during the game, but then I'm not watching... "you have been slain!" "OMGWTFBBQ!"