Dominion and Announcer frequency.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Mog

09-22-2011

So after playing Dominion and watching streams of Dominion I have to say, the announcer never stops. It seems a bit redundant for the announcer to constantly say "an ally has been slayed" "an enemy has been slayed" "double kill" "you have been slayed" since all those things happen every 15sec or less. Essentially you are listening to a repetitive loop your entire match. But the frequency in which she announces kills/deaths should be toned down a bit.

Also I think there should be an announcer for when a point is under attack. I don't know if this would remove from game play but it be nice to alert people because it seems tunnel vision is prevalent. Or an auto ping sorta thing. My 2 cents thank you.

Edit: Really want a reds opinion on this..

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

hmm

Adderx3

09-22-2011

agreed

PvE Teemo

09-22-2011

IT MAKES THE GAME SEE MORE ACTION PACKED

deal with it bro

Reichsmann

09-22-2011

I don't even notice it most the time. XD I've zoned it out, lol.

Gløry

09-22-2011

Can you imagine a game of team fortress 2 where there was a verbal announcement every time an ally was slain? Holy.

King Mog

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvE Teemo View Post
IT MAKES THE GAME SEE MORE ACTION PACKED

deal with it bro
Its an opinion and it does nothing for the "action" its a system that works for SR but might be a bit spammy for dominion. Just bringing to riots attention. Thanks for the bump though.

SopaipilleitorX

09-22-2011

D-d-d-d-d-denied

Darthbawlss

09-22-2011

You want the kills to be not called but attacks on points to be called? She will talk even more that way lol just mute the game if it distracts you that much homie.

ZZZappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glry View Post
Can you imagine a game of team fortress 2 where there was a verbal announcement every time an ally was slain? Holy.
I also get 40-50 kills a match in TF2 in about a 20 minute game. And there's 12-16 people on a team. So... Not really a good comparison there.

BUT, I think they should have a new voice, and say it quickly. Say something like "Enemy Takedown" or "Ally Slain!" And make it exciting. It's fast paced and action packed, so it should have a fast paced and action packed voice to go with it.