Lee Sin Jungle Capability at Sum. Lvl 20?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unrealomen

Recruiter

09-22-2011

Hey all, I figured I'd check around in the forums to check on the viability of this before I went out and bought the runes I could, but is it possible/a good idea to jungle with Lee Sin at summoner level 20, or should I just stick with Laning until 30?

Azernak0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Low level Jungling is fairly difficult. The small advantages from having Runes and Masteries really add up in the Jungle. When I was low level, I simply could not Jungle with most Junglers aside from Warwick and Nunu. At level 30 without Jungle Specific Runes, Lee Sin's Jungle for me is fairly difficult.

I would just get Runes that are useful for a wide range of characters first and worry about serious Jungling when you are 30. Fiddlesticks is an excellent Jungler and uses basic AP runes if you want a good Jungler now. For now, I would just stick with Laning as Lee Sin.

Cheers.

BloodsHaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

id say it can be done fairly easy if 2 points are put into his shield early. i don fine with 1 point 2 would make up for ur loose in rune page.

if u had the option i would still let a higher lvl jungle the faster the better cause the jungles not controlled by a timer but how fast u can kill the camps.

at least the first 2 cycles are the most important til the whole jungle is clear. Enless ur shanco XD and get it on the first run. Most will have to skip red and even if u decide to get red on first run u waste time trying to kill it over other camps

Miss Anne Faye

09-22-2011

Like the above posters stated, the lack of runes and mastery's do set you back however there are always ways around it. Just have your team give you an early leash/ few extra auto attacks or just lane for a level or 2 and then start to jungle. I'm not an experienced jungler but from what I've seen every little bit helps.

BrotherCaine

09-22-2011

Try to play with a friend who will go someone who can reliably hold top like a soil farming Morgana with teleport (she's my favourite for a gaurenteed safe tower)

You won't have to hold her hand and that will free you up for counter jungling, dragon and ganks on bot.