@Riot I love the new animations for champs!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeFlyNoLie

09-22-2011

I've seen people commenting on everything but this! The simple things like the animations that champs have when capping points are awesome! GP's my main champ and I played about 3 games with him in the 6 I got in yesterday and I have to say I love the way he caps points by just sticking his pistol up and pointing his sword to fire the "capping beam".

Nunu's is awesome as well, looks like he's trying to do the Kamehameha Wave from Dragon Ball Z!

Blitzcrank's looks like a friggin' bro fist! I was glad to see everybody has their own unique animation. Obviously a lot of thought and work was put into even this.

I don't know, they're very subtle additions and are probably overlooked by most, but I really found it awesome. Playing GP, taking down three guys within my own cannon barrage and then capping a point and having him take that stance to cap after just made me feel awesome.

Keep up the awesome work guys, I can't wait to play again and as has been said in other topics, great job on the music as well!

nukular power

09-22-2011

Shaco's is hilarious.. He bounces around like a maniac

Reppuken

09-22-2011

Kassadin looks like he's flying in a wind tunnel

RagNoRock5x

09-22-2011

I love Malzahar's Kamehameha Beam of Capture Power! ^_^

EmpReb

09-22-2011

The Woman champs animations are pretty sexy too.....

LazySpoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

lux does her "if i had your power level, i'd forfeit instead" pose. pretty sweet :3

Eerds

09-23-2011

^ in the name of demacia, i will punich you!