So since Riot is activating Dominion on off-peak hours..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clyceer

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBleeze View Post
I haven't forgot. I wasn't sure if Riot announced that they were going to open it up at a different time eventually. I just didn't want to get my hopes up about playing it.
I would assume that they're gearing up for a full release, in which it will be available at all times. I have no guess concerning how soon it will be, but there's a reason they're calling it a "Limited Beta" now.

warmonkey

09-24-2011

East coast is best coast.

huehuehue.

HayzeMalice

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBleeze View Post
..does that means you guys will continue to activate it at inconvenient times that we're at work or class?

This is a genuine question. I didn't know if they said they were going to open it up at a different time eventually.
It was active on PEAK HOURS Yesterday...

sry u missed it bro

HayzeMalice

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmonkey View Post
East coast is best coast.

huehuehue.
Sry I Disagree... I've done CSR jobs for 10 yrs... and Every east coast call I get they are the rudest people in the WORLD... no wonder other countries hate america... People in the Midwest and the South are the nicest people in the US of A IMO.

sry... there aren't even any good East-Coast Rappers...

And kanye isn't even from the West lol!!

Jay-Z Was on an Eminem song... Not Eminem on a Jay-Z song...

East coast loses

Roor

09-24-2011

They seem to be opening beta to test the server stability.

First Beta: 11amest-1pmest - Everyone was at work/school. Only a few people out of millions got to play it this day.

Second beta: They let it run a little bit longer. Started beta off peak times then let it run till 5-6pm. I guess they wanted to see if the servers could handle the people getting off work and logging in.

Third beta: They left it on almost all night on Friday, one of the largest peak times. Almost surely this was to again test server stability.

It seems they are trying to get more and more people on the server each beta to test it. So i wouldnt be surprised if they open beta today (Sat).

Mk5StrikerEureka

09-24-2011

soon... taaaadaaaa

warmonkey

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayzeMalice View Post
Sry I Disagree... I've done CSR jobs for 10 yrs... and Every east coast call I get they are the rudest people in the WORLD... no wonder other countries hate america... People in the Midwest and the South are the nicest people in the US of A IMO.

>time zones
>i got to play more dominion
>*woosh*

and yes, the east coast (excluding the southern part, since that's the south -- so basically New England) is pretty rotten. rude obnoxious people walking around in their smug little bubbles of superiority.

the eastern time zone encompasses a lot more than just new england though. but seriously, screw new england, bunch of rude yankees (even though in the south, I'd be called a yankee -- had to learn to agree to disagree with that statement, they just simply don't understand how insulting and derogatory of a term that is where I'm from)