Malzahar is a boss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

goosse

06-02-2010

What sucks about malzahar really is if your ult gets cleansed? your still stunned

Saga of Ilthire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

You know, if they're silenced they can't use cleanse?

If they have cleanse you -must- initiate with you silence, and then go for your combo. They won't be able to cleanse it, and you should own them by the time they are able to.

Aquifn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga of Ilthire View Post
You know, if they're silenced they can't use cleanse?

If they have cleanse you -must- initiate with you silence, and then go for your combo. They won't be able to cleanse it, and you should own them by the time they are able to.
The problem is that if they're standing around to let the stupid silence hit them, and the stupid strobe light aoe be under them, then odds are they're going to let the stun last anyhow. The fact that you have to get really lucky, or just be up against a stupid person, to land his combo is frustrating. The fact that if you do manage to somehow pull it all together, it is then ignored by a single summoner spell? Hate.

And then once they finish ignoring your spells because they know how to right-click outside of them, they're going to kill you. because you can't escape. you could of course be a bush ninja, but there are better champions for that. And odds are, a remotely decent player is still going to simply walk outside your spells when he sees them. Of course, if you have a ******ed minion up, he's going to give away your position in the bushes, so don't make that mistake

sctechie

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosse View Post
i think merc treads should get you out of the CC, but should do the damage still =/
Yeah, Morgana would love to talk to you.

Mal is free kills. If you think he's not, try not standing still.

PainCakesx

06-02-2010

Quote:
What sucks about malzahar really is if your ult gets cleansed? your still stunned
Uh, no?

It isn't a self stun. You can still move if you cast it, it just breaks the spell so if somebody tries to gank it's not like you're stuck there.

CnB84

06-02-2010

In my experience, Mal is food. He's very easy to pin down and kill.

Philosoraptor

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakeryman View Post
Been owning pretty hard with him, I love this new champ.

Earlier today, I snagged many kills with the snare / null zone / vision combo, and i even pulled off an epic kill using the void ling against another mal zahar. As he was running with 30 health, i got my Visions off on his minion just in time, and when it died, it bounced to the enemy and killed him.

This is probably my favorite champion you guys have released - and besides the fact that null zone kinda hurts my eyes to look at - I love this guy. <3
Malhazar is balanced, which is awesome, and I suppose you must be pretty dece.

Morzas

06-02-2010

I think terrorist is a cool guy, eh ganks enemies and doesn't afraid of anything