Malzahar is a boss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Truhls

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindictiv View Post
Im sorry, didnt mean to be an ass. Just saying that high ELO players playing Mal are actually saying he sucks and is uselss.

Hitting players with Q is more them sucking then you being good. Getting players in the infamous W + R stun is the same. Its not you thats good for doing it, its them that are bad for having it done to them.

In team fight poeple just dont fight in the small AoE. The Q will get them...once. And if you ult some1, most of the time you get stuned and killed instantly.

And 1 cleanse kills your ignite, your ult, your E and they walk out of your W. All with 1 summoner spell. And is passive is mostly useless. Its MAIN fonction seams to be giving gold to the oposing team.

So basically, what im trying to say is that it needs to be re-worked.
i find this funny. HighEloPlayer is a troll btw, dont listen to him. Mal is one of the highest DPS mages in the game right now, and even destroys tanks.

Xixy

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
i find this funny. HighEloPlayer is a troll btw, dont listen to him. Mal is one of the highest DPS mages in the game right now, and even destroys tanks.
Yeah, if the tank is ******ed.

Truhls

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crithica View Post
Yeah, if the tank is ******ed.
Or if you are stupid enough to ult someone who hasnt used cleanse.

JunKx

06-02-2010

your cleanse will not always be up however - and you may use it for other peoples ult that stuns/snares or whatever...it really depends on the team make up, but i think it was a good idea to nerf cleanse cooldown a bit with this new release. malzahar should not lead team fights with his ult, it will just get cleansed off etc without a problem
i had one team fight against a malzahar who didn't use his ult until late - it screwed me over because i already cleansed a mords ult+ignite and stuff - by that time we were trying to chase down the surviving low hp bunch then all of a sudden POW malzahar from a bush ults me - kills me, and killed 2 others with his crazy skills.

its like any other carry - you don't lead team fights with your CC/most powerful skill - you'll get CCd and focused down, doing absolutely no damage and just feeding the other team while leaving your teammates to pick up the slack

Xixy

06-02-2010

Also Merc treads. There is no reason to NOT buy them.

Erichilles

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakeryman View Post
and besides the fact that null zone kinda hurts my eyes to look at
not to mention the mind-numbing, droning noise of his malefic visions, which has about 90% up-time...

scrimbul

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by erichilles View Post
not to mention the mind-numbing, droning noise of his malefic visions, which has about 90% up-time...
...all glory to the hypnotoad!

You know what, the post won't let me use caps, so forget it.

iisoloii

06-02-2010

you dont always have to use the ult to kill someone i have found it to be very useful in team fights for stunning their support, or eaven the tank while my team rapes the rest, obviously its all situational, but hes also very usefull in team fights with hes silence and dots.

goosse

06-02-2010

i think merc treads should get you out of the CC, but should do the damage still =/

Stimie

06-02-2010

his silence and stun is so op , i play nunu who is about worthless anymore by the way but with this guys ability's it =gg most of the time