Malzahar is a boss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1b4bddbf200b64

06-02-2010

Been owning pretty hard with him, I love this new champ.

Earlier today, I snagged many kills with the snare / null zone / vision combo, and i even pulled off an epic kill using the void ling against another mal zahar. As he was running with 30 health, i got my Visions off on his minion just in time, and when it died, it bounced to the enemy and killed him.

This is probably my favorite champion you guys have released - and besides the fact that null zone kinda hurts my eyes to look at - I love this guy. <3

Vindictiv

06-02-2010

Your either awsomely good, or playing a very crappy ELO.

UchihaWalid

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindictiv View Post
or Malzahar is op.

No I dont think he is op but thats one alternative aswell!

Ferisar

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindictiv View Post
He wasn't complaining, he wasn't being out of line, he wasn't anything. He's complimenting them for a new champion. Why the hell did you have to be an ass about it? :/

Vindictiv

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferisar View Post
He wasn't complaining, he wasn't being out of line, he wasn't anything. He's complimenting them for a new champion. Why the hell did you have to be an ass about it? :/
Im sorry, didnt mean to be an ass. Just saying that high ELO players playing Mal are actually saying he sucks and is uselss.

Hitting players with Q is more them sucking then you being good. Getting players in the infamous W + R stun is the same. Its not you thats good for doing it, its them that are bad for having it done to them.

In team fight poeple just dont fight in the small AoE. The Q will get them...once. And if you ult some1, most of the time you get stuned and killed instantly.

And 1 cleanse kills your ignite, your ult, your E and they walk out of your W. All with 1 summoner spell. And is passive is mostly useless. Its MAIN fonction seams to be giving gold to the oposing team.

So basically, what im trying to say is that it needs to be re-worked.

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

I know what you mean, I haven't been enjoying feeding on so many players playing a new champion before.

Cleanse + Silversash against Malzahar = fun

Purutzil

06-02-2010

Why he doesn't do good in higher ELO...

Cleanse...

Biggest reason. He lacks CC but the damage he out puts is insane, pop his ult on someone keeping some distance if the team can allow it lets a stun exist on the target and doing amazing damage. Its hard to keep up but with careful placement of one's self and a good team to keep them down, he could do amazing. That cleanse is the only problem since higher ELO cleanse is king.

Devil May LOL

06-02-2010

try play malzahar against team with 3 cleanse.

My every game is like that.

goosse

06-02-2010

when i play him i kind of stay out of the battle launching my nooks and hiding. untill i see their ashe / twitch / TF / insert sqishy carry here. that is when i flash towards them and use my ult

Xixy

06-02-2010

Malzahar? Is he that guy I destroyed with Siphoning Strike when he tried to stun me even though he knew I had cleanse and 290 MR? Silly Malzahar, you can't kill Nasus.