Solo que deminishing 5v5 gameplay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiumus

09-22-2011

I still think solo que doesn't really add much to this game...every competitive player admits that solo que is ******ed and doesn't even reflect half of the game.

Thoughts....? I think this really should be addressed

Motamellia

09-22-2011

Season 2 is here!!!!

That means a fresh start to climb the ladders in ranked pvp. I am currently spending my time waiting for the league to allow me back into game because I dodge my solo que match up with 2 seconds left before commencement.

I am writing this not to explain to any of you reading it why or what went on in the draft picks because you have all been there. I am writing this because while the "summoner's code" seems to be ever present in literature, it is clearly absent in the majority ranked solo que games that I have seen. It is more of a ventilation of pure frustration but if anyone has some progressive advice in how to succeed in solo draft pick I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks and feel free to troll too. Trolls need tasty foodz

Amatzikahni

09-23-2011

Duo queue with a solo lane and jungle. You will win one lane and constantly support the other two so they don't get too far behind, and you both can snowball to win midgame roaming and dominate the map; your less-apt teammates will love the ability to push a turret with no enemy champs nearby and enough wards to see they're not in any danger.

But if you don't have any duo queue friends, always pick from the cream of the crop and call whatever that champ does best (Jungle for Fid, Mid for Orianna at the end of last season). You will utterly dominate, and hopefully your team can maintain a decently even game (even -5 is easily recoverable if you've got half-decent farm). As the roaming starts, begin commanding your army of four in a friendly manner and hopefully your good score/farm will help them see the light and listen instead of troll. It's what works best for me.

Amatzikahni

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motamellia View Post
waiting for the league to allow me back into game because I dodge my solo que match up
The game is still 50-50; I've won just as many as I've lost because sometimes all these people that bad-mouth and make stupid picks are really good at the game and just rage too hard to allow cohesive play. But if you let them do their thing, they may surprise you (11-2-3 Yi in one of my last Ranked games last season who deserved a verbal abuse ticket).

If you dodge, you lose points 100% of the time. If you stick it out, you lose points ~50% of the time. Take your pick.