Op dominion heros

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bromercy

09-22-2011

In the few games i managed to play of Dominion myself and some friends found that TF pantheon nocturne etc were all incredibly good especially since what generally happened was the bases to the top and bottom of your spawn point often became unprotected they could simply ult to them and take them or just provide immediate defense wherever we needed it. On a side note we also found revive to be good for something finally since the games generally get quite close u can get to a tower and stop them taking it in a couple of seconds

Kick 2 the face

09-22-2011

wouldnt go as far as saying they are op but they are indeed very strong

Teemo Hunter

09-22-2011

Believe it or not, Ezreal and Shaco seemed to shine from the matches I played.

Nokturnalex

09-22-2011

Udyr and Tryn seemed to be godmode in the games I played. Not enough cc to keep them from killing anything in their path and walking away.

Ions03

09-22-2011

Shaco
Noc
Panth
Tf
Twitch
Eve
Mundo
Zil
Fid

Catches Axes

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokturnalex View Post
Udyr and Tryn seemed to be godmode in the games I played. Not enough cc to keep them from killing anything in their path and walking away.
I don't have a good sample size, but my game with Udyr pretty much went like that. I got greedy a few times, but in general pounded people.

PwnzNewbz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

The cool thing, to me, about Dominion is that heroes/specs that aren't necessarily great in normal capture the nexus mode can really shine. I played AP Shaco, which I can consider a big no no in normal mode because he isn't as viable late game, and did fairly well. A few AP traps around a tower or in between really changed the game.

I'm very interested to see how weaker champs, such as Eve since her nerf, will shine in Dominion.

MyLilDeathPony

09-22-2011

yeah, i wouldnt say theyre OP either

gnmish

09-22-2011

Poppy, nothing says kill me like standing still with your back to Poppy and a big rock in front of you....BAM!

Buchi1324

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnzNewbz View Post
The cool thing, to me, about Dominion is that heroes/specs that aren't necessarily great in normal capture the nexus mode can really shine. I played AP Shaco, which I can consider a big no no in normal mode because he isn't as viable late game, and did fairly well. A few AP traps around a tower or in between really changed the game.

I'm very interested to see how weaker champs, such as Eve since her nerf, will shine in Dominion.
i played with an ap shaco yesterday he carryed our team like litterally i had 3 kills the other guy 0 he had like 12 or so (twisted treeline) easily was the only reason we won (40-50 min game)