Why can't europeans buy RP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skjald

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyNihil2 View Post
I understand that, but since this is e-business where you only get your stuff once the transaction has been made I'm not sure what fraudulent activity you could see there.
I would assume it involved stolen credit cards. But hey, I'm just guessing. There may be a perfectly harmless reason why the Baltics are cut off from shopping currently

Kamael

06-02-2010

well its sad but riot lost their money like this . I can't buy pri paid card, can't buy riot points and many my friends too. We wanna suport favorit game but riot don;t give us chance to do that ...

JohnnyW

06-02-2010

Because of world war 2.

Istouchingyou

06-02-2010

Maybe they wan't Europeans to Euro-server. If they allow RP purchase on US-server, that would encourage Europeans to stay there.

Deminshera

06-02-2010

Istouchingyou, I am talking about european servers, I can't buy RP on european servers as being an European myself, though I can buy RP on USA servers, that's what makes it weird.

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

England, and can easily buy RP in 10 seconds flat whenever I want. Stop your fellow country men trying to fraud the rest of the world, and you'll be allowed too.

Deminshera

06-02-2010

Bumping for redpost

Nekroseth

06-02-2010

This is totally gay. I cant say anything more concentrated on this matter. Poor guys...

Saiden

06-02-2010

I come from germany and I'm playing here with about 4 friends from germany too. We started at the US server and now we have reached so much here that we wont switch the servers. But we want to support Riot with money. Anyway I wont order a credit card or register to Paypal just because they only support this two methods. They should implement prepaid cards like paysafecard. They would earn so much more money with them. I just dont understand why they dont give us more options to pay =(

Sarpati

06-02-2010

Doesn't paypall work? But if not, use a proxy and it should.