Mordekaiser ****ty ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takomancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

... if you down a carry with that >_> **** just got real

Tanerian

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydrostaticShock View Post
I think his Ult is fine.

Infact, his ult is just about the only thing he really has going for him in a teamfight lategame.
... How? His ult is merely the icing on the cake in team fights late game. Mord is at his best in a team fight, provided his team has a proper tank.

The problem is people seem to think he should be played as a tank. He should be built much like a tank, but he's not actually one. He's just a swirling pile of AE rape in a team fight. Pop your ult on the carry just before they die and he obliterates everything.

If you don't have 2 Sunfires, you're probably doing it wrong. 2 Sunfires + Creeping Death = 4 Sunfires worth of Damage. Spamming Siphon and MoSpades. His consistent AE damage is monstrous during a team fight.

Add in the fact that he has a dominant early/mid game.. Mord is pretty rape.

If they actually focus Mord, he takes insane amounts of damage. He's pretty much win win.

Not the char I'd choose in a premade vs premade tryhard game, but certainly effective and Viable in all stages of Blind pick solo queue.

NJ Fury S

06-02-2010

i do stack sunfires since that item is pretty much tailored for him and all his DoT dmg.......so if anyone says i dont know how to play him...please let me smash your own mords face...
All im saying is that his ult could use alittle boost..im not asking for the world here

Mapekz

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Fury S View Post
Morgana with her spell shield and banshees veil and cleanse also make his ult useless
To be fair, ulting Morgana isn't so helpful anyway. She doesn't offer viable auto attack damage when her soul is enslaved.

CotG should be used mainly on tanks if you need heavy lifesteal when you tank or DPS carries who you are confident will die soon so that you can control their spirit and turn it back on their team. High attack speed heroes are best so you can keep people perma slowed wth your Frozen Mallet procs.