Mordekaiser ****ty ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lysergsaure

06-02-2010

Your ult isn't meant to kill people on its own.

Rather, your team should be focusing its target - the opposing carry - turning a 5v5 into a 6v4.

NJ Fury S

06-02-2010

err yes i was thinking of guise...i already use Spirit visage as one of my core items and its still a weak ultimate.....and no i dont think people will QQ about it since morde is such and under used fairly underpowered champion late game as it is now

NJ Fury S

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysergsaure View Post
Your ult isn't meant to kill people on its own.

Rather, your team should be focusing its target - the opposing carry - turning a 5v5 into a 6v4.
like i said in the OP its good for focusing someone who is already dead no matter what but its uses after that are few and far between

Shizzy

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Fury S View Post
like i said in the OP its good for focusing someone who is already dead no matter what but its uses after that are few and far between

How is that not good enough. You dont need epic dmg cuz youre a tank.... Enjoy your 6v4 if youre smart. And if not, well go play Ryze.

LordJeffe

06-02-2010

Quote:
I pop the ult off whenever I need a heal in a pinch. It's a great defensive tool, especially when you use it on an opponent who's stacked health. If you get Spirit Visage and Randuin's like I do, it's off cooldown pretty frequently and doesn't have to be used solely for spawning a ghost.

I personally think it's an awesome ult that gives you some great survivability, healing at the enemy team's expense, and the potential to turn a teamfight with a ghost.

The only problem with it, again, is that Cleanse exists. It's a popular spell even in blindpick, but when you play draft everyone can take Cleanse making the ult totally useless. I kind of wish that the devs would make Morde's shield just a normal, non-passive ability (like the energy bars for the ninjas), and give him a new passive that at least partially negated the effects of Cleanse. (For example, Cleanse only halfs the damage of Morde's DOTs, but doesn't remove them completely). That would probably be OP though.

NJ Fury S

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzy View Post
How is that not good enough. You dont need epic dmg cuz youre a tank.... Enjoy your 6v4 if youre smart. And if not, well go play Ryze.
where did i mention epic dmg exactly? u do not main morde and i doubt you have ever played him
Shen,Alistar,blitz,Rammus nunu and amumu all have some form of initiating ability and a heck of alot more hp than morde at level 18 mord is on the lowest end of tanking ability. How is that not good enough? lol thats like saying "Ryze has enough burst why does he need rune prison" clearly you do not understand the champion at all

NJ Fury S

06-02-2010

throwing your Ult on the enemy tank is a waste of an ult. For one the dmg it will do is completely negligable and probably regend/healed with no effort at all and 2 you should not be using it on a tank at all unless its for survival purposes which you shouldnt need to do if its a team fight which you should be in and not by yourself to begin with

KemosabeTBC

06-02-2010

Quote:
throwing your Ult on the enemy tank is a waste of an ult. For one the dmg it will do is completely negligable and probably regend/healed with no effort at all and 2 you should not be using it on a tank at all unless its for survival purposes which you shouldnt need to do if its a team fight which you should be in and not by yourself to begin with
It's not, if you want to recover some health fast.

Tahlyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

I'm confused as to what the OP wants... if you want a dmg ability... it Does dmg. as well as Every other ability he has...

his ult Heals him, does %hp dmg (which is awesome late game) AND buffs his shield, AND makes a ghost if you get that hero dead.

what more do you want? its f***ing epic. use it to help kill. or help stay alive. it versatile, which is Way more than you can say about other ults. if youre wanting the ability to kill ppl... then L2P, because morde can be a killing machine. if youre whining that you die too fast, then build more tank, if youre whining that you can't insta kill people, then Dont play a tank, because morde kills people (not by WTF face Smashing) but by continuing to beat them down while the helpless watch you not take dmg, or out heal their dmg.

my build? warmogs and force of nature, Every game. Then i build as needed. but with these two items, i get the hp and hp regen And Magic resist (with some tasty added speed) i need to stay alive and stay swinging. this is just my preference, but it works for me.

The longer you stay swinging the more people die. and Morde's ult helps in Everyway for you to do exactly that.

HydrostaticShock

06-02-2010

I think his Ult is fine.

Infact, his ult is just about the only thing he really has going for him in a teamfight lategame.