Mordekaiser ****ty ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NJ Fury S

06-02-2010

I think mordekaisers ULT needs a good bump in dmg....time and time again have i sent someone with ignite and my ult only to see them run off laughing in my face only to have them TP back to base with a small sliver of health even though i casted when they had like 1/6 health to begin with

his ult is a joke seriously its healing is not very good either and the only time its useful is when someone is getting focused hard and they die anyways.....on the rarest of ocasions has my ult ever saved my ass and only because of the little healing i get from it.

The ghost is nice but it doesnt last long enough and it should stay and fight even after you die. Considering how many powerful ults other champs have in this game it deffinately wouldnt put mord over the top to have a stronger ultimate

tailspeeder

06-02-2010

Yeah but the rest of Mord is imba and awesome, so no.

LordJeffe

06-02-2010

You should invest in Magic Penetration, Spirit Visage, and Spell Vamp.

A Gunblade + Visage + Sorc Shoes = ultimate that heals crazy amounts and does good damage too (+free 300 damage nuke!)

Honestly, the only bad thing about Mordekaiser's ult is that it can get cleansed off.

NJ Fury S

06-02-2010

mord is my main so i have experience with him and the rest of him is not imba....he has piss poor health overall for a tank and he has no initiating ability for a tank whatsoever, no stun no slow and he himself is slow..........i love the guy but he is in the bottom for tank ability

Puppetear

06-02-2010

yeah i laugh at morde's ult only if i have cleanse up, otherwise its pretty scary

NJ Fury S

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJeffe View Post
You should invest in Magic Penetration, Spirit Visage, and Spell Vamp.

A Gunblade + Visage + Sorc Shoes = ultimate that heals crazy amounts and does good damage too (+free 300 damage nuke!)

Honestly, the only bad thing about Mordekaiser's ult is that it can get cleansed off.
now that visage has no spell vamp and the fact that it can not be turned into a better item has limited its uses on mord...i used it before some.
As for the gunblade the ability power is negligable ability power is so useless on him i have not tryed this item but Frozen mallet would serve a much better purpose than that item

durpado

06-02-2010

The only thing bad about his ulti is that cleanse exists.

Lunatixa

06-02-2010

It got damage, heal, and spawn ghost.

If the damage is raised, people will QQ that the ult damage so much while giving heal, and spawn a ghost!
If the heal amount is buffed, people will QQ that it's Mundo ult with damage and ghost spawn!

On the other hand. he is already good, so no.

NJ Fury S

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetear View Post
yeah i laugh at morde's ult only if i have cleanse up, otherwise its pretty scary
Morgana with her spell shield and banshees veil and cleanse also make his ult useless

Corran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Fury S View Post
now that visage has no spell vamp and the fact that it can not be turned into a better item has limited its uses on mord...i used it before some.
As for the gunblade the ability power is negligable ability power is so useless on him i have not tryed this item but Frozen mallet would serve a much better purpose than that item
You're thinking of Haunting Guise. Spirit Visage is the one that increases healing and regen.