Champions you found more "viable" in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drevaiden

09-22-2011

Poppy is insanely fun in Dominion, and I find it very interesting that her recommended items are all AP (for SR they are AD). I played AP Poppy a little, and still think it is the better build for three's, but seeing that made me smile a little. But run speed Poppy (Swiftness Boots, Triforce, Phantom Dancer) is just hilarious, you can be anywhere, anytime with a million walls around to slam people into. This map was made for her.

Panzerzs

03-12-2012

I went from 180 wins in classic and 0 wins in dom to 184 classic wins and 256 dominion wins
Wu Kong - Main for me in Dom -Had similar experience to urs-
He does good in SR when he's not up against crazy casters like maybe Ezreal
In Dominion, found it utterly fun, Why? The Q destroys armor along with ArmorP Runes and Last Whisper and your team is around? extra damage output for ur whole team xD

Assassins as well, my main picks, Talon is awsome when hes supported with another person
Irelia - good in any team
Akali - Mobile with the R, be careful of squishiness (Stealth)
Nocturne - Fav champ - tank him in Dom Fratma's - you should do well (Friends opinion and mine)
=) Squishiness for all these assassins including wu, is one of the main downs, but with a good Dominion Team, That wont be a problem until the very very end when tanks and carries start to do 900-1000 per shot.
Your Best Lucks in Dom, the Enemies focus your tanks =)

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Oh... GD threads, how I missed you

jk