Champions you found more "viable" in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyrne

09-22-2011

Olaf for **** sure. I hadn't played him in months, so I gave him a shot and just steamrolled over everyone.

DuckOfOregon

09-22-2011

Eve, Twitch, Shaco, Blitz, Panth, Olaf :3 Im not including heim since he's been viable imo (rockets op ._.)

Jadarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

I thought Shen would be...but he has it rough. I may just need to work with him some more. I couldn't even get get a good Stand United off. The gameplay is so new and frantic I didn't know what to do with it.

Wisewind

09-22-2011

from initial observations it generally seems squishy melee dps are a lot more viable in Dominion due to less of a focus on farming

urmamasllama

09-22-2011

skar skar skarner

just build a **** ton of attacks speed and prepare to be a damage pump

Syrant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-22-2011

On-hit Sivir. Not joking.

cAZNc54

09-22-2011

imo zilean is amazing in cs. i played him mainly as a runner to capture bases since kills aren't worth as much in dominion as it is in standard. but maxing out his e and w first makes him constantly speed buffed almost all the time. and if someone on your team also has a speed buff skill such as rammus, you can buff them instead so your team can get to windmill first right off the bat. by the end people thought i was the most annoying person alive and i generally ended up with rank 1 or 2 from getting all those points neutralizing and capturing bases.

Pyrite Illusion

09-22-2011

Talon destroys faces on dominion great for ganking under towers, i've played Morgana her ulti is great for tower diving and taking a point especially when weak champs try to hold it.

Hammish

09-22-2011

Had the best luck with Blitz, personally. He's totally viable still, in SR, but you skip a lot of his awkward pre-6 laning in DM. Started with a Sheen most matches and it's face-wrecking time from the start. His steroid also ramps up a lot faster in DM, naturally, because you pick up gear so much faster.

Also handy for yoinking people off a capture if they're trying to go it solo, using Rocket Punch. No more need to worry about juking; they stand still -just- for you! And a low-CD nuke ult is just icing on the cake for cap disruption.

In short, Blitz's strong points are just as strong, but DM mode removes a lot of the weaknesses he does have.

Buckles64

09-22-2011

Ezreal is near OP in this from what i've found. But I am a good ezreal already so maybe it's just skill
And Akali, you don't have anywhere to go if she has a rylai's you can't get away