Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champions you found more "viable" in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyrne

09-22-2011

Olaf for **** sure. I hadn't played him in months, so I gave him a shot and just steamrolled over everyone.

DuckOfOregon

09-22-2011

Eve, Twitch, Shaco, Blitz, Panth, Olaf :3 Im not including heim since he's been viable imo (rockets op ._.)

Jadarok

09-22-2011

I thought Shen would be...but he has it rough. I may just need to work with him some more. I couldn't even get get a good Stand United off. The gameplay is so new and frantic I didn't know what to do with it.

Wisewind

09-22-2011

from initial observations it generally seems squishy melee dps are a lot more viable in Dominion due to less of a focus on farming

urmamasllama

09-22-2011

skar skar skarner

just build a **** ton of attacks speed and prepare to be a damage pump

Syrant

Recruiter

09-22-2011

On-hit Sivir. Not joking.

cAZNc54

09-22-2011

imo zilean is amazing in cs. i played him mainly as a runner to capture bases since kills aren't worth as much in dominion as it is in standard. but maxing out his e and w first makes him constantly speed buffed almost all the time. and if someone on your team also has a speed buff skill such as rammus, you can buff them instead so your team can get to windmill first right off the bat. by the end people thought i was the most annoying person alive and i generally ended up with rank 1 or 2 from getting all those points neutralizing and capturing bases.

Pyrite Illusion

09-22-2011

Talon destroys faces on dominion great for ganking under towers, i've played Morgana her ulti is great for tower diving and taking a point especially when weak champs try to hold it.

Hammish

09-22-2011

Had the best luck with Blitz, personally. He's totally viable still, in SR, but you skip a lot of his awkward pre-6 laning in DM. Started with a Sheen most matches and it's face-wrecking time from the start. His steroid also ramps up a lot faster in DM, naturally, because you pick up gear so much faster.

Also handy for yoinking people off a capture if they're trying to go it solo, using Rocket Punch. No more need to worry about juking; they stand still -just- for you! And a low-CD nuke ult is just icing on the cake for cap disruption.

In short, Blitz's strong points are just as strong, but DM mode removes a lot of the weaknesses he does have.

Buckles64

09-22-2011

Ezreal is near OP in this from what i've found. But I am a good ezreal already so maybe it's just skill
And Akali, you don't have anywhere to go if she has a rylai's you can't get away