Champions you found more "viable" in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eladis

09-22-2011

Rammus obviously he is way stronger in dominion than in SR. He's a bit UP in SR because of jungle nerfs etc.
Udyr, very mobile, high damage, tanky hero

PXShaman

09-22-2011

Shaco
Eve
Gragas
Wukong
Riven
Ashe
Panth
anivia sets up amazing ganks in dominion

Those are just a few

GrimGreener

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

AD champs are generally better. Melee champs are the best for dominion though.
There's a few exceptions, but, champs like Udyr, Garen and Jax are nigh-unstoppable.
Only good mages in Dominion are assassins, and AD assasins do it better.
Also, ranged AD don't do as well as melee, 5v5 team fights just don't/aren't suppose to happen in Dominion. Too many skirmishes.
I'd say the best champs in Dominion currently are: Rammus, Garen, Jax, Udyr, Heimerdinger, Akali, MAYBE Talon.
Very few reasons to get a squishy champ, the only ones worth getting, I'd say, is Heimer, LB, Kassadin and Kog'Maw, but you're still gonna build defense items on them anyway.

Mamizou

09-22-2011

poppy got a step up from SR. p. good in DM

Paradox High

09-22-2011

The biggest upgrade to viability I've seen so far with the jump is Skarner. Appropriate, I'd say, and very appreciated.

Shaco is also pretty much a deity.

Rockbuster

09-22-2011

I-Just-Kicked-Ass with BRAND!
His burst DPS is just what Dominion needs.
And skarner? come on, he was "BORN" there, remember? XD
Tanky-dps is definitely meta, we almost lost a game to a team of them, but we had a BIG head start(~190) and won =D (malz as Mdmg on their team)
You might want to check for irelias on their team before picking kassadin, both are OP too but only irelia will prevail XD.
Ppl like Ashe and Ezreal are also great disrupting captures(ez=huge AOE=better), they have to stay still, so...
GP is too random, in fact he failed to stop me and a teammate from picking a spot (you don't want to fail at ranked dominion...)

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

AD Twisted Fate.

I play AP Twisted Fate almost solely in SR....but I found it somewhat lacking in Dominion; I could burst, but once that was it, I couldn't do anything.

With AD...since it's not really possible to get shut down....just rush and IE and max E first...from there, just build standard carry items.

Scipa

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbuster View Post
You might want to check for irelias on their team
yes always check for irelias in dominion.

shes seriously powerful right out the gate in there.

Great Mentor

09-22-2011

I've found a new love for Kayle. Her moveset compliments sustaining early game and chasing it's like a godly balance between support and carrying. I love taking bottom's capture point and proceeding to push hard with Righteous Fury.

What I also love is by the time I need to back, I already have sufficient money for Rageblade.

Drewbert22

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppuken View Post
Evelynn, Leblanc, Heimerdinger
Finally, my Heimer is useful!!