Hiemer in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Om3gaW3apon

09-21-2011

broken O_o

its funny cause hes so bad in normal, but he just stomps people in dominion. had a blast playing him

Cuje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

he's bad in normal?

Ariellen

09-21-2011

WTB Pentakill Heimerdinger? I think so.

ByakuyaYO

09-21-2011

Wow, I never thought of Heimer, that's an amazing idea

Can't wait to spam him =D glad I own him already

http://www.riotoflegends.blogspot.com/

BigBlueBunny

09-21-2011

hes not bad in normal and hes not broken in dominion >.>

DrGoldblum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

when i played dominion i jsut owned the enemy heimer, must have not been a good one then.

Lucchinii

09-21-2011

Heimer is.. Decent in Dominion, but most people are trying it out for the first time so..

SlickRickMa

01-16-2012

dont no about u but i stomp with heimer on 3v3

rapcoon

01-16-2012

Yea, i still think heimer is bad in normals despite all the high elo heimers arising. Compared to other heroes, it just doesn't bring in enough into the game. He's like 0.75 of a hero and just by choosing him, you're handicapping yourself a quarter of a hero.

He's got kiting abilities (esp the grenades = reliable blind + good damage) and his gunz have good area control but you have to exert more effort and skill to get the same level of effect other heroes have. Unless it's a good bait into an ambush of course (but that holds true for any other hero too). I'm not saying heimer is unplayable ... just that it isn't quite equivalent to other ap carries.

In dominion, yea he's a ****ed good hero. He can push hard and control key points such as health packs and cap points. Also, because of the nature of the game, he's able to just walk around his gunz with ult up all game or just dominate bot. If top is having trouble, he can go there for the epic defense, and his offensive play when trying to cap a point is great too (once more, due to his gunz and the threat of his grenades). His pushes at bot are fairly safe from ganks as well cuz you can just pop ult and run around your gunz all day long.

-----------------

Edit: why the downvotes? I've seen a couple of the heimer streams too cuz it amused me, and I'm aware there're heimer mains playing at 2k+ elo. But analyzing the hero only nets me a less than whole hero value:
Strong early game? But many AP carries have substantially strong early games.
Strong with blue? So are many other AP carries.
Only problem is that he grows weaker as the game progresses, and fights occur in a moving manner.
Heimer's defensive capabilities may save your team sometimes, but if you consider heimer to be a hero that has that kind of input, you can make better decisions. It's a good thing that people underestimate him often and mis-assess enemy strength when heimer goes on the run.
Do I think heimer's input is up to other ap carries inputs? Nope. Doesn't quite equal annie, brand, morg, kennen, ryze, and every other ap hero you can choose from in terms of impact into the game.
He's not completely useless though ... he still holds some 3/4 of a hero's worth in him. With some practice, that is often enough to play competitively with him >.>.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-16-2012

If you know what you're doing in Dom, you'll do well. If the enemy takes advantage of your low MS and low armor, however....