Annie Sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

Instead of wasting my time trying to type out a <9000 page reply stating why Annie doesn't suck, I'll do a tl;dr for ya'll who believe she does suck:

l2 Annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Frank View Post
This thread is going to make Wana go ****ing insane.
Fixed.

Enceladus

09-19-2009

Incinerate being a PBAOE would be pretty cool.

Hmmer94

09-19-2009

she isnt as good as other nukers, becose here on the other hands has a controlable stun and a pet to tank towers...

Not to mention aoe stun if u cast ulty at energize 5

Enough said... stop cry now ty

Azriel

09-19-2009

I love annie and have played her many many times I have also seen her in many games. Though I have seen people do little with her, I have also seen people destroy with her. I think in a game last night she was something like 17/2/15. I find her survivability to be great (like most ranged). One thing, many people who I see that play with her well often stack runes with -CD and mana and not full AB.

I am with the ones that say that annies who were worthless on your team were having "operator errors" and not playing a poor champion. And I say this excluding those who maybe got into a lane/team with anti annie type chars (thought you can always ask for a lane switch).

DarKNovA

09-19-2009

Well i think we played alongside or against each other already while Annie was in my hands.
And yeah, she doesnt suck still one of my favs =)

seresibyl

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackbnimble View Post
I think Annie has the following problems,

1: Bad AP scaling, late game especially she really lacks a signicant punch.

2: Even early game tibbers isn't very good. I was playing against an Annie today, she summoned her tibbers shortly after level 6, my lane mate and I killed it in about 10-15 seconds. I think it got a couple hits on each of us. It needs more survivability, maybe signicantly higher armor would be good.

3: the cone size on her incenerate is a little small, I think it could be made a little larger without problems.

4: Her shield should also reflect ranged attacks.

The real problem with Annie is heavily due to how much better several of the other casters are. It's basically, why?!
Tibbers is more of a Nuke with a summon, than a summon with a nuke. He just also happens to be a Temporary Sunfire cape, too. :V

Loony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

Perhaps change the ult to add a stun along with the summon like warlock in Dota.
Then she can just build up the passive with the other skills and she gets an reliable stun.

Kazuz

Master Recruiter

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodthunder View Post
Annie sucks, every game Ive been in and shes being played by a teammate shes done abso-****ing-lutely NOTHING. Ive played her once and hated her do to her lack of Dmg she can do. Her ultimate is stupid, is she supposed to be some sort of syllabear clone or something. I dont care if you 14 year old mega nerds who play 15 hours a day say shes good the proof is in the pudding. EVERY game ive been in with her shes trash.

Beef her up or give her a decent stun.
I've used her and been used against, and i can tell either you play with absolute morons or you are one

SlyGoat

09-19-2009

Annie isn't a nuker. She's DPS. Her only burst damage is her ultimate, her other spells are moderate damage low cooldown. With enough ability power she can easily toss out 700 damage fireballs on a 3 second cooldown timer, whereas with the same items other heroes get maybe 1k damage on a 3-4x longer timer.

Faeorn Ran

09-19-2009

I love Annie and completely disagree with the OP. Yes, people do tend to suck with her, but that's probably because they don't understand how to stay in a lane for a really long time and get fed up the yingyang.