Annie Sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodthunder

09-18-2009

Annie sucks, every game Ive been in and shes being played by a teammate shes done abso-****ing-lutely NOTHING. Ive played her once and hated her do to her lack of Dmg she can do. Her ultimate is stupid, is she supposed to be some sort of syllabear clone or something. I dont care if you 14 year old mega nerds who play 15 hours a day say shes good the proof is in the pudding. EVERY game ive been in with her shes trash.

Beef her up or give her a decent stun.

Espionage

09-18-2009

Annie isn't as powerful as other nukers, if you notice something about that stun you will definitely put it to good use. Take last hits with your main nuke until you're x5, cast your ulti on that person, nuke and then breath. Your bear burns for quite a amount of dmg by walking with that guy. I believe the buff up here is the range of her both nukes.

Lollerman

09-18-2009

Fact of the matter is, Annie's high skill cap makes her a formidable champion if played right. She can still do large amounts of burst damage while the enemy is completely helpless due to pryo stun, and she can quickly build the charges up with her low CD spells mid-battle. She's squishy, but that's offset by the fact that she has an AoE bear who is essentially a free Sunfire Cape. She's weak to ganks, but her lane control ensures that she doesn't have to worry about them, not to mention Tibbers can scout ahead.

"No one I've seen" is a poor argument; I've yet to see a single decent Singe, but I can easily appreciate how good Singe can be in the right hands.

Fraid

09-18-2009

She's definatly not the easiest charachter(despite what her overview says) because of how her stun works. It takes some actual skill and forsight to plan out her kill combo's so yeah you're going to see a bunch of games where she's not being played very well, but once you get a bit of practice with her they work fine. What I want to know is why pick annie over veigar?

Uthgar

Recruiter

09-18-2009

Annie is a great hero. Perfectly balanced right now. Her 3 nukes deliver almost unequaled nuking potential.

Vins

09-18-2009

annie is a ***** hero with low cool down skill like when im 18 i have 3 sec cd incinirate considering the range is low thats pretty bad,but she has high nuking potential so nothing UP ..

TheHeretic

09-18-2009

In my opinion she blows. Boring to play and weak.

Profeta

09-18-2009

/slap

Annie is the prettiest, cutest and the strongest ^_^~~

Merrill

09-18-2009

Annie is not as easy as the tutorial says, she needs specific items at the right times or shes not going to do so well. And in fact new people who play her often blow because she is an early hero.

If you do not have 15 player kills before the first enemy is lvl 11 your not playering her right. And for people who complain about Annie sucking, its not the character its the players because she is a bit on the Overpowered side if played right, and if played wrong shes the ultra feeder.

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

09-18-2009

spam everything
profit