Dominion Turrets...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Little Li0n Man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

can be completely omitted from the mode at this point.

The attack speed on the new turrets coupled by the lack of damage they do is laughable. I don't know if its because everyone has increased stats or the increased items? or what but they seem really sub par and negligible.

thoughts?

DONGLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Yeah really. Even with garrison they still feel weaker than standard turrets.

Dishonest

09-21-2011

It seems they aren't meant to do a ton of damage, sorry for stating the obvious.
Although I think they need an attack speed increase.

Little Li0n Man

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishonest View Post
It seems they aren't meant to do a ton of damage, sorry for stating the obvious.
Although I think they need an attack speed increase.
then why have them in the game at all? why not just have points that are captured? If they aren't meant to damage then remove them. IMO.

DozerRage

09-21-2011

But they shouldn't be completely negligible either. I understand wanting to keep it fast paced, but they should still pose a little bit of a threat.

Shuri

09-21-2011

So, they're like the turrets in Summoner's Rift after level 7? Got it.

EmptyAy

09-21-2011

If you rush my turret and I grab you with Blitz like the ****** you are and knock you into the air, you should feel it. I agree they could either use a speed or power boost. Maybe a delayed first attack to make sure they don't trigger if you're capping all by your lonesome.

IamGrimm

09-21-2011

I like them. They are not /that/ impacting, but enough to make a dent if you decide to go for that low HP enemy.

ItzWarty

09-21-2011

Dominion turrets provide you a small advantage if you're under your turret, but they aren't overwhelming. Otherwise, imagine seiging 1v1, especially vs a disable

Dishonest

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyAy View Post
If you rush my turret and I grab you with Blitz like the ****** you are and knock you into the air, you should feel it. I agree they could either use a speed or power boost. Maybe a delayed first attack to make sure they don't trigger if you're capping all by your lonesome.
Delayed first attack? They never hit you if you go to cap it alone.