gragas change?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeanLucPicowned

06-01-2010

-- Body Slam now has an Ability Power ratio of .5 --

does body slam deal 66% of his phys dmg PLUS an AP ratio of .5 or is it just AP now? if its just AP thats horrible and you just made gragas even worse than most people think he is.

ZyloWolfBane

06-01-2010

Its what it was before AND the .5 AP ratio, which makes AP builds more viable than they used to be.

Still, it seems like body slam still gets more out of AD than AP, but thats just me, its powerful either way.

JeanLucPicowned

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
Its what it was before AND the .5 AP ratio, which makes AP builds more viable than they used to be.

Still, it seems like body slam still gets more out of AD than AP, but thats just me, its powerful either way.

thank sweet jesus. AP gragas is awful. such a relief - thanks

The Clap

06-02-2010

Don't forget that even without any attack damage items Gragas still has decent AD at level 18 with Drunken Rage... so if you go AP and use body slam you get the bonus AD and AP damage - throw in Lich Bane and you hit like a truck.

I know everyone loves AD/Tank, but think outside the box and you might get good results.

ZyloWolfBane

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatchet Man View Post
Don't forget that even without any attack damage items Gragas still has decent AD at level 18 with Drunken Rage... so if you go AP and body slam you get the bonus AD and AP damage - throw in Lich Bane and you hit like a truck.

I know everyone loves AD/Tank, but think outside the box and you might get good results.
AP works quite well, it just makes it hard to decide to stack AD,AP,or HP/Armor lol.

The Clap

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
AP works quite well, it just makes it hard to decide to stack AD,AP,or HP/Armor lol.

Agreed! That's why this recent change to Gragas is definitively a step in the right direction, it makes him more viable with different builds - it's certainly more fun when you can mix it up once in a while!

PIMPSMOOTH

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanLucPicowned View Post
thank sweet jesus. AP gragas is awful. such a relief - thanks
AP Gragas does sick dmg get a clue.

Brees

06-02-2010

rageblade is ballin' on gragas now.