Champion Balance and Dominion beta

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JokerBoody

09-21-2011

everythings fine so far

LEVEL 5 DAGON

09-21-2011

Only two things I'm certain of right now:

1) Characters like Veigar and Nasus are going to need specific dominion buffs to be useful on the map without changing their dynamic on SR. Or more likely, they'll just be left out in the cold.

2) Characters who's biggest strength is gaining a farming advantage over everyone are also much weaker than they are on SR because everyone is on pretty much a level playing field for most of the game in dominion. This is why I feel Singed is far less of a threat than people make him out to be despite his decent mobility, and why Sivir despite being queen of push probably won't be broken either. Also likely a contributing factor to people believing casters to be weak, because they don't hold as much sway as they do in SR where they inevitably have a level and farm advantage through most of the game.

Argodis

09-21-2011

People also need to check out the new items.

Particularly LightBringer for all those claiming Shaco is OP.

Gentle Casca

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzenic View Post
zomg

Edit:
So if I'm human, I'll never get to try Dominion?

I woke up this morning to discover, after getting the necessary 9 hours of sleep I usually require, that the first dominion beta window had come and passed not more than 2 hours before I woke up.

Seriously Riot?

I don't even work or anything, I specifically foresaw this when I was conceived in the womb, and consequently wasted my life so I would be unemployed and have no girlfriend to distract me from dominion, and I miss the beta window simply because I had to sleep. Clearly your fault.
Man. Only scrubs need 9 hours of sleep. I run on 5 tops.

Hes2rtbreaker

09-21-2011

too easy to bd
4 people run up to capture point, disable turret
no defending can be done

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzenic View Post
So if I'm human, I'll never get to try Dominion?

I woke up this morning to discover, after getting the necessary 9 hours of sleep I usually require, that the first dominion beta window had come and passed not more than 2 hours before I woke up.

Seriously Riot?

I don't even work or anything, I specifically foresaw this when I was conceived in the womb, and consequently wasted my life so I would be unemployed and have no girlfriend to distract me from dominion, and I miss the beta window simply because I had to sleep. Clearly your fault.
They should just release the god **** game. Seriously.
"Let's have beta's that only work for people in this timezone!"
Beta was supposed to be a test for server integrity right? That's what I heard anyway. What is this about champion balance? Release it already. >_>

ShapelessFlame

09-21-2011

All I wish is the super turrets in the spawns would be super again.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1263346&page=3
I express what I mean on this topic.

EmpReb

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaLYoshiKa View Post
We should really take this approach to balance on Summoner's Rift as well.

But seriously, nerf Irelia.
I played her today and she is on goddess level in late game but she is not oped but a great kiter(keeps people busy for way to long.), and defender/counter pusher. But shes not oped I think its going to be awhile before we find who is REAlly oped on this map. Since its not about kills but about keeping points.

Zink

09-21-2011

shaco can finally show his face round these parts again

ihateallofu2

09-21-2011

Make stacks for Nasus, Veigar, and Cho'gath based on nexus life, time, or score instead of kills.