Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Balance and Dominion beta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AA247

09-22-2011

backdooring champs who have god molibity are op. Teemo, shaco sing, and even wukong are great on this map while casters are aweful with their bad mobility

Morello

Lead Designer

09-22-2011

Quote:
Pinkman:
Poppy

This one I agree with

AA247

09-22-2011

They should add 700 point mode.

Cyndikate

09-22-2011

Quote:
Morello:
This one I agree with

You make me wanna play Poppy.

CaptHarlock

09-22-2011

Right now, I feel that the only champs that are kinda way too good atm are GP/Nocturne/Rammus/Poppy. Other than than, it's pretty okay. However, Cait seems kinda week compared to the rest of the range carries atm.

Also, i'm glad that evelynn is finally viable again

Lu Caos

09-22-2011

Karthus and Heimer are the only two I've played and they are both strong.

Karthus for his ult and his ability to prevent anyone from capping a point with his passive

Heimer because well.. he's heimer

Kresterz

09-22-2011

Morello is correct o.o

Fluffdelgato

09-22-2011

i love the ip gain their

Nokturnalex

09-22-2011

Quote:
Morello:
Hey guys,

As expected, there's many balance threads about Dominion after this morning's beta. Discussing your experiences and theory-crafting is always fun to do, and I encourage!

However, I want to set expectations extremely clearly here;

You guys have a very small window of anecdotal evidence to look at. It's not really possible to accurately judge a game's balance on 120 minutes of brand new experiences. As such, while I love the discussion and will probably jump in a bit myself, understand that we're going to let you guys discover things and let the game mature a bit. Other than something egregious that gets discovered, we likely won't be making any changes for Dominion immediately on the balance front. It's just too small of a window to tell.

So, when you see something that seems strong, attempt to counter it. Think about options. Try a different tactic. This is the way you can get a better view of the real issues and what options are. Things like hearing casters are weak makes me suspect, when we've had the opposite of that experience

EDIT: Still applies after two days

If I dug a little I could find a post where you even admitted that Udyr was borderline OP in Dom, i personally would call him gamebreaking OP but that's just me hehe.

Momento Morì

09-22-2011

So far from these forums I've heard every champion called overpowered, broken, dominating, or ridiculous in Dominion except:
Amumu, Brand, Corki, Mundo, Leona, Lux, Malphite, Nunu, Olaf, Renekton, Ryze, Shen, Sion, Taric, Urgot, Veigar and Vladimir