Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I just caught a bat.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LairyRover

06-01-2010

So there I am, browsing these forums at 12 AM. I'm following an interesting topic about a meatlovers pizza. As I'm reading this topic, the light above my head flickers. I give it a quick glance and assume it's just another one of those Japanese stink beetles. I continue browsing the forums. I'm halfway through a reply about Fiddlesticks in the game strategy section when the light above me keeps flickering. I decide enough is enough and this bug has to die.

I look up.

IT"S A MFING BAT.

I ran out of my room yelling "JESUS FING CHRIST." I looked for whatever I could find. I found a hat! Put that on, keep the bat out of my hair. What now? Kill the bat with a bat? Capture it and set it free? Well I couldn't hit it with the bat, it kept evading all of my swings, doing 90 degree turns whenever it would have been a direct hit. By the time i gave up on killing it I had already broken a lot of, shall we say, expensive items

So I went to plan B and decided to capture it. I found my next weapon, a clothes hamper. Now imagine trying to catch a bat out of hell with a garbage can: that's exactly what I looked like, only every so often I would throw my clothes hamper at it for maximum range.

After many close catches, I finally caught it! I pinned it against a wall and it let loose a defeat squeak.

But the horror movie wasn't over yet. You see, my clothes hamper has little holes in it's design. The purpose they serve I will never know. This design flaw made for the perfect opportunity for it to escape. I dragged over to the window, using the wall as a makeshift lid. At this point the bat's head and chest were mostly out and it was staring at me with it's evil rodent eyes, baring it's fangs. I knew at this moment that I would need several days of counseling to get over this nightmarish image. I began to tremble with a mixture of fear and anxiety as I opened the window and threw the hamper through the screen to the yard below.

Immediately following these events, I left my room and went to the kitchen to reward myself with a bowl of icecream before climbing back to my room and making this post.

tl,dr: CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW < snare + toss

shortyish

06-01-2010

inb4coolstorybro

Epityr

06-01-2010

What a riveting sto- CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Ferisar

06-01-2010

GG.

Calcabrina

06-01-2010

livejournal.com

Foe

06-01-2010

Should have put the bat in the hat, then wrote a children's book about it.

chronolegends

06-01-2010

Chida historia ese

Feed4Lyfe

06-01-2010

w00t?

Glink

Recruiter

06-01-2010

What flavor was the ice cream?

LairyRover

06-01-2010

Quote:
Glink:
What flavor was the ice cream?

Caramel.