Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Australasia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbominableToast

09-21-2011

Hey how come the Dominion tests are when we are all asleep? there is a lot less of us so it wont put so much stress on the system, and we should get to play Dominion too, realistically for me to have played dominion I would need to be awake at 3am just to get a probably laggy game (due to everyone else being on)

Could you perhaps have tests running during good times for the Australiasian people? (Aussie and NZ primarily) I think it's kinda unfair to host all the tests in the dead of night, so if we want to play, we have to pull an all nighter and hope like hell you turn Dominion on. I have played LoL since like Poppy was a new champ (right during the start of preaseaon 1) and despite alsorts of new games coming out I have stuck with playing LoL. I even bought a new computer to play LoL better.

So please host some times friendly to us, we are dedicated fans too and I don't think we are less "deserving" of playing Dominion.

-Toast

ThunderZZZZ

09-21-2011

Because it happens during off peak hours.

sorry but the majority of people are offline during the time it is available

AbominableToast

09-21-2011

Australasia is a minority though ._.

AbominableToast

09-21-2011

Bump

DireRaven

09-21-2011

The time it came out.... either people were asleep or at work... it was meant to be in off peak hours.