Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Petition to release Dominion NOW!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

º666º

09-21-2011

Quote:
Nucleotyde:
There is something worse than balance issues; a server crash that keeps you from playing LoL at all. AFAIK, that's exactly what they're testing for with this.

There was no single crash during the 2hours dominion phase today. Everything went smooth and we enjoyed it

Skribblz

09-21-2011

i have a feeling this kid has multiple forum accounts and this is the same guy over and over, downvoting everyone but himself hahaha

º666º

09-21-2011

Quote:
TheNewLostCause:
i have a feeling this kid has multiple forum accounts and this is the same guy over and over, downvoting everyone but himself hahaha

You can only use one forum account i think. That would be badass lol

Dosmus

09-21-2011

<3

sizzackz

Master Recruiter

09-21-2011

i still want to try it out

Wozniack

09-21-2011

too many peeps w/o summoner's code.
do it.
makes you look more professional.

wwecom

09-21-2011

You like little kids.
There is an obvious reason for beta testing. If 1 never had crash does not mean that no one had.
Be patient and i am sure that it will be released soon.

That Other Guy

09-21-2011

A petition will have no effect on the release date; they will release it when they think it's ready and it will be better for the wait. You wouldn't try to petition the baker to remove the cake from the oven before it was finished now would you? Just be glad they've decided to have an open beta so we can sample Dominion in the meantime.

Man of God2

09-21-2011

If only :/

BigDaddyDelish

09-21-2011

There are a few bugs. For one, the music completely dropped out at one point during my first match and never came back until the next game started. Also, there is a thing about the towers where the graphic for the tower will come significantly far off the actual stand it's supposed to be on.

I believe Katarina and Garen have animation bugs on this map as well.

The only real game changing bug is that one thread that claimed that at 136 points, they could not finish off their opponent who had 1 point left no matter how many towers they had in control. So that definitely needs to be looked into if it's real.

Really though Dominion overall is ready for release, but I imagine they are doing this to see how much an individual game will stress the servers so that way when it does go live, they are prepared for how much Dominion will stress the servers overall and the whole thing won't just collapse.