Petition to release Dominion NOW!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

º666º

09-21-2011

Hello,

Like many of you, i had the chance to play Dominion for a couple games and enjoyed it.

The game seems ready to be launch and to be honest did not see any bugs even if i am sure there is one or two i did not have the chance to play enough to catch any.

To be honest it could not be worst than 3vs3 Map balance issue. The best way to find bugs and fix things is to have massive amount of people playing .

TL;DR Release Dominion

LegendaryHobos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Yah....good luck with that.

IS15826d78c7a976

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
hello,

like many of you, i had the chance to play dominion for a couple games and enjoyed it.

The game seems ready to be launch and to be honest did not see any bugs even if i am sure there is one or two i did not have the chance to play enough to catch any.

To be honest it could not be worst than 3vs3 map balance issue. The best way to find bugs and fix things is to have massive amount of people playing .

Tl;dr release dominion
i support this +1

4 2 0

09-21-2011

/Signed

Prn

09-21-2011

+1

K

09-21-2011

Love the idea and +1 for similar name!

Skribblz

09-21-2011

this isn't gonna happen, there is beta testing for a reason. just be patient and enjoy the 2hrs you got. we'll get more chances to play as the week goes on and then have an overall better experience once it's released

Kwisatz Haderach

09-21-2011

this is the same guy that was demanding people play 10 hours a day (literally) to join his "pro team"

Gaary

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

no

Nucleotyde

09-21-2011

There is something worse than balance issues; a server crash that keeps you from playing LoL at all. AFAIK, that's exactly what they're testing for with this.