Champion suggestion. Anivia, Karthus, Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunn

09-18-2009

Here s a few things i think we really need.

-Spell range check for Anivia and Karthus walls. (we really want to know how far our champion will walk to cast that damn wall.)

-A way to tell if its friendly or ennemy Twisted Fate using gate. (Kind of annoying when you think its your allied Twisted fate coming to help you out but it turns out its ennemy twisted fate coming to backstab you. I think we have the right to know when we re being supported or attacked. Often happens to me where i should try to chase a hero but instead i m trying to hide because i m thinking its the opposite team s twisted fate coming for me when its allied twisted fate coming to gank. vice-versa.)

just with those 2 things quickfixed i' ll be happy!
Gun

Labarge

09-18-2009

+1, especially that second point. There are quite a few spells that could use some sort of team identifier. Veigar's Event Horizon, Karthas' walls, Twisted Fate's Warp, etc.

DeathByPockets

09-18-2009

Also +1. The first point is something I'd thought about myself, and while I'd never seen the second firsthand (I've never been in a game where both teams had TF), I can understand why it would be frustrating. And surely it wouldn't be too hard to just add a red or blue sheen to those moves based on what team the corresponding player is on?

AngryBovine

09-18-2009

/agree

Bianary

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labarge View Post
+1, especially that second point. There are quite a few spells that could use some sort of team identifier. Veigar's Event Horizon, Karthas' walls, Twisted Fate's Warp, etc.
Morgana's poisoned soil is another big one.

Lollerman

09-18-2009

Singe's glue/poison is another one.

Gelean

09-18-2009

Casting wall isn't a huge pain, but some sort of indication would be nice, and for the other skills as well.

The Swedish Chef

09-18-2009

I think a good cosmetic change, instead of adding a ring like standard target skills, is to make the Wall cursor itself change into a Red color, as opposed to it's normal Blue, whenever the spell is out of range.

feardragon

09-19-2009

How often do you see two Twisted Fate's in the same game? I think you have a good point with teleport though as that has been bugging me(unless there is a way to tell those apart and I'm just missing it).