Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Invisible champs in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guntermench

09-21-2011

Quote:
Nokturnalex:
Though we barely lost with an end score of their nexus only have 18 hp and ours hittin 0. I managed to cap a lot of points and be annoying enough to carry my weight. I'm sure i would've done a lot better if both my teammates were good and I actually got my normal twitch summoner spells. I was only using Promote and Garrison to see what they could do. (Personally I can't stand either of em)

LOL why would you even use those on a Twitch?

Majigger

09-21-2011

Played AD Eve, (Ghostblade/IE/Trinity Force), 10-5-7, moved around map lightning fast, finished with top score in game. Very fun, very easy to play. As everyone knows, like in most pubstomps, stealth champs work against uncoordinated or discombobulated teams. Eve's ulti synergizes with Ghostblade incredibly well and the burst you get off IE and T force is enough to drop any carry champ.
*Did not use any new items

Eternal Woe

09-22-2011

Invisable units are so F***ing annoying all they do is stealth and camp a point then caps it when everyones fighting and defending