Invisible champs in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seishi88

Recruiter

09-21-2011

Anyone play an eve or a twitch in dominion, I would like to hear some feedback of how they worked out, I think they would be a good choice in team comp for dominion but of course, not enough play time to know much so we have to compile info to come to conclusions.

Thank you

-Fatal

NaNaNi

Senior Recruiter

09-21-2011

I played a game where my team was facing against an eve and

SHE WAS HELLA ANNOYING so twitch should be pretty annoying as well.

Imo, Dominion is gonna be a good place for eve and twitch.

Heavy Metal Hero

09-21-2011

I've read feedback in a few threads today that indicated Evelynn absolutely crushed entire games in Dominion. I feel happy for the Eve players who finally have a use for her now.

Guntermench

09-21-2011

I played Evelynn my first two games, and I have to say she was fun to play. I didn't even spend that much time killing the other team, only when I ran into one that was low health and at the start. I mostly used her movement speed to fly around the map and capture or make points neutral.

One thing I liked was that I was visible even near my own points (ok well I didnt like that one it was a little lame) and neutral points as well as enemy ones so I could be seen and countered. Had to play a little more carefully than I thought I would but hey, kept me on my toes.

Guntermench

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Metal Hero View Post
I've read feedback in a few threads today that indicated Evelynn absolutely crushed entire games in Dominion. I feel happy for the Eve players who finally have a use for her now.
What are you smoking? She can be really useful in SR if someone doesn't mind a 1v2. Having an MIA Eve instantly scares the **** out of almost everyone, and they slow their build buying oracles and vision wards. Or they are overconfident from the EVE IS TERRIBLE threads and I can gank the **** out of them.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

I don't think stealth champs are going to be op or anything, but they have their place.

Oracle's Extract though is extremely cheap, and is very effective. I was able to consistently buy it vs a Twitch today as Riven and it didn't slow my build down that much, but definitely hindered his game overall by quite a bit.

Guntermench

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRelish View Post
I don't think stealth champs are going to be op or anything, but they have their place.

Oracle's Extract though is extremely cheap, and is very effective. I was able to consistently buy it vs a Twitch today as Riven and it didn't slow my build down that much, but definitely hindered his game overall by quite a bit.
So you're going to have 5 people running around looking for one character?

Also, Evelynn's movement speed will give you less than a second to react to her appearing in your vision, especially with the speed buffs. Twitch I can't speak for out of a vehement hatred of the champion.

Gymleaders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guntermench View Post
So you're going to have 5 people running around looking for one character?

Also, Evelynn's movement speed will give you less than a second to react to her appearing in your vision, especially with the speed buffs. Twitch I can't speak for out of a vehement hatred of the champion.
Buying an oracle doesn't mean you have to look for them. When they walk by you, they'll explode.

Guntermench

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymleaders View Post
Buying an oracle doesn't mean you have to look for them. When they walk by you, they'll explode.
Not necessarily. Eve moves extremely fast, if you just run into her you probably aren't even going to notice.

EDIT: I'm sorry I'm just having fun with you. Yes, oracles is annoying, however I can counter that with sheer speed on this map. You're right they have a place, and IMO that is Eve running around backdooring points and making the other team run around looking for her.

Nokturnalex

09-21-2011

I played twitch in my one and only game today.

I ended up 2nd on my team mainly cause when it came to teamfights I was insta-focus'd while my tank and tanky dps were busy doing... i don't know what but not defending points or capping points. Cause they ended up with less score then me and didn't contribute much.

Talon was the one who beat me on my team his ult was working wonders at defending points. (An AoE that hits basically anyone near a point? It also makes you invisible? sweet)

Though we barely lost with an end score of their nexus only have 18 hp and ours hittin 0. I managed to cap a lot of points and be annoying enough to carry my weight. I'm sure i would've done a lot better if both my teammates were good and I actually got my normal twitch summoner spells. I was only using Promote and Garrison to see what they could do. (Personally I can't stand either of em)

Noone on the enemy team got the new anti-stealth items, but if you look at them you'll notice that the new stealth items (besides the new oracles) are geared more towards killing Akali, Shaco and Talon. (people who go into stealth after they start combat not before)

There was a Tryndamere on the enemy team that carried them pretty hard though. He's going to excel extremely hard on Crystal Scar due to fewer cc being tossed at him and way easier for him to get farmed.