New Free Champions (Week 28)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

meltingcones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcrylic View Post
you guys should fix up the leaving problems during champ select. Sometimes there are games that take long to wait and people wait till the time is 0:00 and then leave... cmon fix that. its getting annoying
Seriously! In addition, the waiting in the queue, the waiting at the champ select screen, and the waiting for the 5 minute load times adds up to one unpleasant experience!

TTK7

06-01-2010

Free twitch and pantheon. Make it happen :P

MrLumber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonSpotlight View Post
Why are so many champions that haven't had a chance being put aside for champs that were recently available?

Like why doesn't panth/twitch/gragas/nidalee/poppy get a spot over Morganna/Zilean/Janna/Taric?
From what i can tell (if someone has better information feel free to comment), they try to round out the roles of each of the free champions.

As it is there are fewer support champions than anything else, hence they see more action than many of the other champs. If you notice every champ you listed as being picked a lot is a support champion, while every champ you mentioned that doesn't get picked is standard cc lacking dps (except gragas). Additionally the reason those champs aren't picked over other dps, and tanks, is because the other dps characters are more popular.

Telih

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazzers View Post
Curious. Why does Twitch not make the rotation? I'm just wondering because I've been playing for a few months and Twitch and Pantheon are the only two champs I haven't had a chance to try out. Pantheon I sort of understand because he's a newer champ (although I've played all the other new champs), but isn't Twitch a launch champ? I can't imagine that it's just an IP cost reason because I've seen Anivia and Karthus in the rotation twice already since I started. Hell, even Kennen will be free for a third time next week and he just came out weeks ago.
cause twitch is gay and noone like playing against him and riot knows it, a couple weeks ago when u obv missed free twitch, they told us the champ with the most anti requests was indeed this gay rat... so im sure thats why they dont put him in as much, thank God for riot seeing hes gay

ggogo downrate for truth

crimsonlyre

06-01-2010

Look at how few champions are actually labeled as support. And yet, just about every week they have 2 support in the rotation- roughly the same as the other classifications.

This is the reason heimer/zilean/janna/taric/soraka are so common im sure.

I predict a lot more support coming

crimsonlyre

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telih View Post
cause twitch is gay and noone like playing against him and riot knows it, a couple weeks ago when u obv missed free twitch, they told us the champ with the most anti requests was indeed this gay rat... so im sure thats why they dont put him in as much, thank God for riot seeing hes gay

ggogo downrate for truth
use "gay" more please

Dillonrea

06-01-2010

cool

bad element

06-01-2010

i unlocked all champs a while ago now but i must say, i love free heimerdinger weeks ^^

Tram

06-01-2010

Oh dear god, Tristana, AGAIN!?

That's what, 3 tristana weeks in 5 weeks?

Disillusion

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram View Post
Oh dear god, Tristana, AGAIN!?

That's what, 3 tristana weeks in 5 weeks?
Kinda lame when anyone can get her free permanently any time by joining the facebook group. You even get Pink skin with it.