So if I have a job, i'll never get to try dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliroo

09-21-2011

They said "Peak hours" I'm sure it will be up for some more beta testing come night time.

Avron

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm View Post
You'll get to try dominion when it's released!
You are just a PR nightmare. I've never seen a red post from you that wasn't trolling or being an ass.

Docablo

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shartcity View Post
Post the announcements earlier so I can call in sick.
you would skip work for a 2 hour limited release?

Reinami

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miirik View Post
Wake up

No new announcements

Go to part time job

within that short time span they announced dominion beta uptime, had it, and it's now over with

really, Riot?
I'll make you a deal, we can trade places, i'll take your job, and you can play dominion. Because i would rather have a job and be able to move out of my parents house and actually be a functioning member of society if i could. But after a year of looking i don't even get interviews, and this is applying and talking and going to places nearly every day.

Eladis

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miirik View Post
I'm honored by your presence but man that is a horrible choice of words.

You say "You'll get to try dominion when it's released!"

I hear "If you're unemployed you'll get to try dominion, those with lives will have to wait a couple months."
I'm employed and I got to play dominion...not everyone has the generic 9-5 jobs...

AVHero

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliroo View Post
They said "Peak hours" I'm sure it will be up for some more beta testing come night time.
I think they said the opposite. They are testing it during off peak hours.

ÔverKill

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm View Post
You'll get to try dominion when it's released!
Yep this just proves you give more to the little guys to get there practice in while us working folks have to wait until its actually released kinda bull**** to your paying customers but heres where i get downvoted because "you dont have to pay for the game" well if no one payed for the game than the game would have only existed for a few days so you people who say this are just M0r0ns!!!

xzarion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

If they announced it earlier, then you'd have half the people going to mandatory school try to get out of it, college people skipping early morning lectures, people calling sick, etc. Suddenly, it's not off peak anymore.

MASSTADEN

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avron View Post
You are just a PR nightmare. I've never seen a red post from you that wasn't trolling or being an ass.
how the hell is he trolling or being an ass? he was being honest.

this is a LIMITED beta. L I M I T E D. this means not everyone is going to be able to try it before it releases.

Quote:
Yep this just proves you give more to the little guys to get there practice in while us working folks have to wait until its actually released kinda bull**** to your paying customers but heres where i get downvoted because "you dont have to pay for the game" well if no one payed for the game than the game would have only existed for a few days so you people who say this are just M0r0ns!!!
this is a troll post, right? please tell me it is. they specifically stated they're not enabling Dominion during peak hours to avoid the servers exploding. they want to test their servers by enabling it during off peak hours.

ALL CHAT WARRIOR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

i have the urge to slap the **** out of that neckbeard.

Oh yeah tried dominon, carried as irelia, it was meh...
really, riot?