Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Community's guide to Soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xocolatl

Recruiter

09-21-2009

@Bloodba7h
Because I simply didn't bother changing my runes from when I was playing Veigar either :P I'm just lazy that way. I also didn't want to dig through all the runes (I don't like the temp rune interface), so I just slap anything that's vaguely caster-like in there and called it a day.
I do use Focus Glyphs whenever I have them. It's also why the other half is the AP/level (Force?).. like I said, laziness, haha.
Don't bother with that build though. It's relatively fun to play with, but by no means maximized.

@others
I'll try to gather some info on what other champions like for support, and if there are some good items to make Soraka more viable offensively. But as of right now, I have too many papers to work on to really update this.
If you guys ever found some good tactics, don't forget to drop by and post 'em ^^

Eggy

Recruiter

09-21-2009

What do you guys think about this build

buy a Amplifying Tome and Potion at start of match- change it into a Kage's Lucky Pick when you have a chance to come back

after i get lv2 boots i usualy love going for the sunfire cape.. it really does go well on her!
After that depending on what im fighting ill either tank her out or make her a battle mage...

Meh.. OP if you want, add me and ill show ya the build in a match

Xocolatl

Recruiter

10-10-2009

Here are a few tidbits I picked up on Soraka.

Quote:
by Mjollnir (copied from another post. I forgot which one it is though)

I actually play her with Sunfire capes. Her utility goes down a bit, but once you get two she is a beast in a team fight. The aoe output + how well she can stay alive with her hot heal is beastly. Its not as good as having an Amumu, but when I played it as a joke I found it worked great and could be done in semi-serious games.

Philosopher's Stone -- > Boots --> Sunfirex2 --> Rylai's --> Whatever.

Soraka, destroyer of worlds (http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=16052)

SmecssRaege

10-10-2009

Quote:
Mr Tibbers:
I want to smack ya. Did you even go through the guide section? I started something like this a week ago. :/

+EDIT!: Reserving sucks, btw. Why not write it ALL out on wordpad or whatever and then place on the forums when you're done? Much easier, imho. Only guides like Smecss' really need reserved spots. :/

Haha sorry i had to point this out... i think this was in my old format style maybe...where i actually had like 10 reserved posts...

but either way... much love tibs <3 :3