Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion? waste of time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pastrami Reuben

09-21-2011

It's a sad but important realization that all video games are time wasters.

Mzz

09-21-2011

I like how the thread was moved from general discussion. As this thread was intended to get everyone to see it. Now it's moved to dominion where people rarely look.
Now the community can't speak on there own
I don't understand why move this thread in the grave yard when it was getting lots of feed back in general discussion.
I thought the point of forums is to discuss

Fflarn

09-21-2011

I think Dominion is fine, but they have a point that it's just a much lower skill ceiling than SR.

weedmoney

Recruiter

09-21-2011

Quote:
Smells Like Bo:
Please spend more time where the community wants
~
Smells like bo

I believe you have no right to speak on behalf of the community. Riot knows what the community wants, that is why they provide us with Dominion, if your playing this game for 5v5 then continue to play 5v5, don't get all butt hurt because that free game didn't come out with Magma Chamber first.

Hobocop

09-21-2011

Don't put words in my mouth, OP. Your arrogance makes me sick to my stomach.

If the community wants to speak on their own, then they will on their own terms.

Momento Morì

09-21-2011

Quote:
Smells Like Bo:
I like how the thread was moved from general discussion. As this thread was intended to get everyone to see it. Now it's moved to dominion where people rarely look.
Now the community can't speak on there own
I don't understand why move this thread in the grave yard when it was getting lots of feed back in general discussion.
I thought the point of forums is to discuss

Dominion topic gets put in the dominion forum? Not seeing problem

Quote:
Please spend more time where the community wants

The community wanted new content. Which is what Dominion is.

Alch khh

09-21-2011

SR - 45 minutes
CS - 15~20 minutes

it does not look like a waste of time from this perspective

Mzz

09-21-2011

Quote:
weedmoney:
I believe you have no right to speak on behalf of the community. Riot knows what the community wants, that is why they provide us with Dominion, if your playing this game for 5v5 then continue to play 5v5, don't get all butt hurt because that free game didn't come out with Magma Chamber first.

How did you know you wanted this?
This was a surprise to the community so how did you know this is what you wanted?

Do you know what you're saying?

Cdawg44

09-21-2011

Quote:
Smells Like Bo:
I don't know why there is so much hype on Dominion. The game play is ok. But we started to play league of legends for the 5's on rift. Not this new game mode. We've been waiting so long for a new map for the " GAME MODE " that brought us to play this game. Please spend more time where the community wants you.

Also the only positive thing I can see dominion do is bring out all the low elo players out of ranked ques

~
Smells like bo

another super competitive freak "LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IS MY LIFE I DONT PLAY THIS GAME FOR FUN I PLAY TO PROVE HOW AWESOME I AM" type. go ahead and stay out of Dominion and let us have our fun