Dominion? waste of time

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sisaroth

09-21-2011

I think its a brilliant move to try something new with the moba genre, i predict it will attract a lot more people to the game.

trollkatt

09-21-2011

I like dominion more than SR. Really unbalanced though ! :P and extremely fast!

H1gh3rPr1m4t3

09-21-2011

Well I see it as something else to do, I will still play summoners rift more, but you cant deny - dominion is extremely fun. Also, no farming, just plain tower capping and killing, its a chill mode.

Snowflaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

I loved it. Finally its nice to have a break from the norm, and I still get to play with my favourite champs.

xBrainlust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

i agree imo dominion was a overhype

iAegis

09-21-2011

What matters for anyone who's decent at this game is what is going to be played on a competitive level. I just don't see Dominion being played competitively.

nakadish

09-21-2011

I would much rather a new map for traditional play. Dominion is fun but I don't see myself putting much time into it.

Spunkify

Adjudicator

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven13 View Post
I agree, I don't foresee myself playing much Dominion outside of the once-in-a-while breaks from SR. I would have much rather seen a new 5v5 map like Magma Chamber instead.
Listen to yourself

Dominion IS 5v5. Magma chamber would change how the game was played just by being a different map as well. Sure gameplay mechanics would be similar to SR but the map itself would play completely different with different jungle routes (if any) buffs tactics etc.

So instead of changing the game in that way and giving you something of the same but slightly different they decided to give you guys something that was still 5v5 but focused on fast paced action.

I seriously dont understand peoples logic sometimes.

Mzz

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBrainlust View Post
i agree imo dominion was a overhype
Yes, As you can see from all the comments its all players that don't have much ranked exp

Even on aTuseday

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven13 View Post
I agree, I don't foresee myself playing much Dominion outside of the once-in-a-while breaks from SR. I would have much rather seen a new 5v5 map like Magma Chamber instead.
yes, people still want magma chamber.

123456 ... 7