Dominion Official 1st Beta Battle Results Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TriggerLily

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glas Aileron View Post
Teemo if used properly will be awesome at Dominion
That's what I wanted to say but actions speak louder then words

Septiem

09-21-2011

My 1st score XD
with poppy

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...n1stscore.jpg/

Micre

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriggerLily View Post
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...stdominion.jpg

my first and only game today...funny thing is someone told me right off the bat that Teemo sucks at dominion and I got the top score on my team :P

I got in two games as Teemo. Won one of them. My scores were top on my team both times. First match at 1663, and second at 1955. I think that peson was terribly wrong. Just gotta figure out what to do with his early game. Tis the only point that I struggle with Teemo.

Glas Aileron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micre View Post
and second at 1955.
Wow, you've played alone lol

TriggerLily

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micre View Post
I got in two games as Teemo. Won one of them. My scores were top on my team both times. First match at 1663, and second at 1955. I think that peson was terribly wrong. Just gotta figure out what to do with his early game. Tis the only point that I struggle with Teemo.
I'll agree with his early game...was super overwhelmed when it started up. ended up going level 1 boots, prospector's blade and some hp pots as it seemed like the only thing to do. Now if I had an actual team to play with I might have just gone for full movespeed on the start since there would probably be some kind of half-baked plan :P but that's something to try later

Volitaire

09-21-2011

Came here from a better thread. This one suxors.

D Dragneel

09-21-2011

Played Ori with an WW on my team (me and him were the defenders) me and him both topped out around 1500-1700 points total. IT was a great first experience to bad i couldn't have gotten more games in . I was in a study hall at school and didn't see that the test went live till about 12:20 EST i was a sad panda

Varsen

09-22-2011

1802 damage mumu