Dominion Impressions.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spawnblade

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menalek View Post
Ghost is the be-all end-all summoner spell, along with exhaust. You encounter 1v1's quite often, so it can be the best spell to get a kill easy, and secure a point. Ghost is obvious, the map is small and ghost gets you to points quickly.

Tanky DPS rule the map, due to constant low number skirmishes.

Anyone with passive movement speed can solo win, and completely disrupt your enemy team.

Anyone with stealth can solo win, and can completely disrupt your enemy team.

Squishy/glass cannon characters, with no CC have no place in the match, there are too many pathways and hiding places to be insta-gibbed.
Yeah, tanky DPS rule in 5s when there's no team coordination too.

There's a reason you're seeing all these small 1v1s. It's because you, and whoever you played with, had no idea what the hell they were doing.

Nokturnalex

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainLx View Post
Happy (short beta) birthday, Dominion... =)
Hey Lx I got an animation challenge for you.

Make a hero that uses a Whip. Very few games actually have them, i'm guessing because they're annoying to animate. (Can only think of Ivy from Soul Caliber)

Lunic12

09-21-2011

i tried dominion with noc and it was SUPER FUN

FrozenFIames

09-21-2011

I like it, very fast pace, and i think i got only a couple of creep kills lolz... I love the whole kinda ignore creeps and go for kills and capture aspect.
there's a lot of room to turn the game around, i got d/ed for a couple of minutes due to my own internet, come back it was like 4xx VS under 100,we kept fighting and taking points till 1xx VS 2x, then it ended with 2x to 0, it got pretty close, sadly we lsot and i blame my internet connection for this...

zrayk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woulfewood View Post
with no jungle who are we gonna blame for our losses?
This

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Played AP Alistar and Veigar in my two Dominion matches.

Both were very fun on the map and both felt like they had their place.

I didn't decide to test it then, but I could probably get away with a Malady on AP Alistar and a Lich Bane one Veigar due to the smaller-scale fights: builds I wouldn't bring to Summoner's Rift.