Dominion Impressions.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Segmented

09-21-2011

I suck.

Also tanks aren't that great, especially Singed.

sibby

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letkhar View Post
Probably just because no one knows what they're doing, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of strategy involved. It's kind of like playing ARAZ.
I'm sure that as people play the game specific strategies will develop.

Chated

09-21-2011

Pretty funny. I like the quick and aggressive play style. My one concern is that people are able to see me while I am in the brush? Anyone else have a similar experience?

Tarshana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Also - I love how the games are short and to the point. For people who are getting busier, these games will let them keep their LoL interest without investing 1+ hour for 5v5 games or even 3v3. I'm not sure brand new players will be able to make heads or tails of it though, will you be adding a learning center game for beginners?

Kazomi

09-21-2011

Ezreal is pwn!

Tarshana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chated View Post
Pretty funny. I like the quick and aggressive play style. My one concern is that people are able to see me while I am in the brush? Anyone else have a similar experience?
Lots of the new items grant sight

NinjaMonkee

09-21-2011

SUPER fun. Please keep it open all day!

hashinshin

09-21-2011

AD champs are wildly over the top given their 15% base armor pen. (I mean, Talon? Seriously? GAREN? RENEKTON!? MF?)

AP champs that don't have a silly early game or rely on healing are pretty useless. Annie, Malz, you're gonna do fine. Swain? Kassadin? Hell no.

The healing reduction needs to be completely yanked off, honestly. Games never get to the point where you can lifesteal tank, and all it does is completely demolish champs that rely on it for early 1v1s (Swain, notably.) The %armor pen needs to go to 10%. Physical champs deal WILD and CRAZY amounts of damage.

Lulzatron

09-21-2011

It's funny because I've seen "<Insert Champ Name> is too strong in dominion" for almost every champ in the game.

But in all seriousness, pick rammus/singed and buy boots 3 out the gate.

Ragser

09-21-2011

It's awesome. A great addition with shorter games.