Is anyone else disappointed with Dominion?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Letkhar

09-21-2011

Too early to judge because I really don't understand it too well, but it seemed like there wasn't much strategy involved. I just picked Yi and stacked mobility with that thing that increases capture speed...Was pretty simple.

bigfool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

it provides a totally different gaming experience. good job imo

xChaseMe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

I enjoyed it. Lots of fun. Really fast paced.

Tails

09-21-2011

I absolutely LOVE it.

TheMountainGoat

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3rg3m3n View Post
Edit: Downvoted for expressing my opinion. Real community. Feel free to disagree. This is a thread meant for discussion.
you were downvoted because nobody agrees with your opinion. that's how the post voting system works.

NightmareTaco

09-21-2011

You're just mad cuz you had more kills than someone but that someone took more objectives and thus had more points. I love the new points system.

MG z3rg3m3ow

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMountainGoat View Post
you were downvoted because nobody agrees with your opinion. that's how the post voting system works.
I'll repost this:

"This thread is meant for discussion. If it gets closed from downvotes, no discussion can occur. Disagreeing is fine, and listing your reasons for disagreeing is even better.

That hasn't really happened in this thread. Basically people are like "I LUV DOMINION. U...U SHADDAP CUS U DON'T LUV IT LIEK ME"

I was wondering if anyone else was disappointed with it and why, as well as what the reasons are for liking it, for the people that do like it."

MG z3rg3m3ow

09-21-2011

bump..

MG z3rg3m3ow

09-21-2011

buump.

lowhonor

09-21-2011

i agree with op, while it can be amusing, there is too many things about it that just dont feel right.

tanky dps, assasins reign supreme, the buffs, quests, minions dont really have a tangible impact nor do the new summoner spells

12345612 ... 20