[Champion Suggestion] Jager, the crazed botanist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vilelich

09-18-2009

I will probably get these abilities a little imbalance for this so bear with me. I also wont put mana costs because i wouldnt know what to put.

Passive: Photosynthesis - natural health and mana regeneration increased (not gonna put specific data here, i will get it imbalanced probably. Also i wish this game had a day night cycle(unless they do and i dont know lol) because i would make health day and mana night)

Q ability: Tracking Spores -
(PASSIVE) The spores surround you protecting you from anything that will reveal you on the map. Also provides 10/15/20/25/30 magic resistance.
(USE) releases the spores from around you onto the target dealing damage overtime and lets you see them on the map until the effect ends. 30 damage per a second + .5 from AP. lasts 2/3/4/5/6 seconds.

W ability: Seed of Life - Places a seed into target friendly hero. After 2 seconds the seed will sprout and the plant will embed itself into the host. Healing them for 30/40/50/60/70 + .3/.4/.5/.6/.7 AP for 4 seconds. After the plant falls it has a 20% chance to remove all movement impairing effects from all friendlies withing a 300 radius.

E ability:- Exploding Thorn Spray - Shoots a cone of poisonous thorns damaging all effected for 70/90/110/120/130 (this gains nothing from AP), the thorns will stay in the enemies for 3 seconds until they explode damaging them for 50/70/90/110/130 + .9 AP

R ability(Ultimate) - Demonicus Plant - Jager throws a Demonicus seed which after 4 seconds will sprout into a crazed plant, which Jager is linked to, the devours any minion near it. It also will attack and occasionaly spit poison at enemy heroes near it.(this attacks what ever you attack, like Tibbles.) Devouring a minion will restore a little health to you and the plant. When the plant is hurt jager takes 7% of the damage done, also any healing done to the plant heals Jager for 12% also. The plant devours every 5 seconds, this heals it for 100/150/225 also adds 1/1.5/2 seconds to its life. Normal attack deals 50/85/120 + .5 AP. Poison does 20 + .3 AP/30 + .35 AP/40 + .4 AP damage per a second for 3 seconds. The plant will wither after 10/15/20 seconds

This may be a little imbalanced just BTW again. I know it is because i'm not too good at balancing as far as i know.

Hunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2013

Close enough to Zyra.

IonDragonX

06-17-2013

Name:  ThreadNecromancer.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  30.6 KB

Level 1 Senpai

06-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
11/10

Splendid.

cjvangin

06-17-2013

like the idea but he does a lot of damage he will need to either

A. have long cd on his spells or

B. be very mana hungry because at lvl 18 qwe will do about 2600 damage when they add together if he has like 500 ap.