Things LVL 30s should know: long post

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Windless Bear

07-16-2012

This thread is awesome because it's based on a time before the current meta. Back when team comps were far more flexible and easy going.

Slyverius

07-16-2012

Actually you cant just ignore the tanks in teamfight. Just do your job (deal damage, support your teammates, tanking, cc, etc) and stay alive as long as possible.

Jackman447

02-03-2013

I love how simple the strategies are yet.... people still cant comprehend them XD

DarkslayerG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

I agree, I just don't understand why you value Master Yi so much in late game teamfights. Ya, he has a ton of dmg, but he also dies with a stun...

Necro Monkey

02-03-2013

Oh look they necro'd this again

Irisaurus Rex

02-03-2013

dat necro

Smikro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Wroth the necro, imo.

SoulOnez

02-13-2014

Bumping this! Its good stuff.

Kylecake7

05-20-2014

Nice Guide ^_^ Be sure to let anyone know about this:3 even for lvl 1 players

Nastico

05-31-2014

one thing i would add to this to help winning is that people stop being TOXIC! yes, there are some cases in which we get toxic because bot lane or whatever lane lost 2 towers in 8 min and the enemy teams adc has 12 kill within those 8 min but overall in most games players should stay calm. from experience i was once a super toxic player going from s4 to b4 and i really lost my cool. after that i read a post on toxic players and i tried to keep my cool. from there i have became a better all around player and i have won more games consecutively. I am now in b1 promos on my way to silver 5 .