Things LVL 30s should know: long post

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onlyashadow

06-15-2010

I tried showing this to someone I play with regularly and a ****fit ensued

0megaD

06-17-2010

As mordekaiser I always use the ''push them to the tower'' tactic.

Especially because you can usually just whittle them down a bit, then tower dive at lvl 6 and go for the kill.

Bill The Bubble

06-18-2010

This post says everything in one place that I've been learning throughout my entire LoL experience.
Bump this, people, because everyone needs to read this.

DrDraxium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

Sent this guide to all my Lol-playing friends this morning, excellent work dude. +1

ngatrent

06-27-2010

Gud guide bro

Oracle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

Amazing advice, even though most of it was pretty common sense. Some really great gems in there though, the tips on last hitting was extremely helpful.

Please continue to write guides Myridus, and add me in game.

Yellow Jester

06-27-2010

10/10 would read again

My advice:

I've been rolling face as Amumu lately. I start in the jungle and I go around getting fast gold. Jungling is good for your team because it allows you to have 2 people in a solo lane, and you will often keep up with them in terms of XP.

The problem is, some people can't handle a solo, and don't bother to tell you this. You start out with smite and state that you're jungling, everyone goes "ok." If you find yourself constantly covering their asses trying to save turrets, your team messed up. Now, covering a lane is one of a jungler's favorite jobs, but I shouldn't have to stop doing dragon and teleport in because you overextended. If you can't solo a lane, then just say so, but don't die and then blame the jungler. They were only trying to help (unless they're warwick, in which case the fact that they ARE jungling is more of an indication that they are breathing and self-aware).

INRIhab

06-27-2010

Common sense. Too bad most people lack it and still won't learn after 500+ wins.

Meeba

Recruiter

06-27-2010

Great advice! You should make this into a guide at GameFAQs. The players over there could certainly use some help.

Alpengeist

06-28-2010

Yaaaay