Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Want to fix Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LairyRover

06-02-2010

If he has a longer slow and the shrooms have a longer range I'm inclined to think that more people would buy wards to counter him.

Lameador

06-02-2010

Quote:
Sacklunch:
In my opinion, buffing the sight range of the mushrooms would be the fix Teemo needs. Make him more of a scout and he will serve a role that few others can. Let Teemo be recon with Move Quick and shrooms and his lack of any other serious purpose will be forgotten.

Thoughts?

I tested the new Teemo, and Riot should wait before giving him more buffs. The change of MoveQuick is awesome, the new poison make him a top tier laner, and Teemo is now a good champ.

No need for more changes

Dreampod

06-02-2010

I think that expanding the sight range of mushrooms would be a very bad idea. They already grant him an amazing level of map control and a buff like that would almost certainly be accompanied by a nerf within a couple patches as Teemo gets out of control.

Carados

06-02-2010

Give him a complete rework.

He has no viable build, and no role on a team besides not replacing wards and not replacing clairvoyance.

Cauzmos

Recruiter

03-12-2014

4 years later and still waiting. WTF RIOT

Copper Kangaroo

03-12-2014

Fix Teemo by giving his shrooms more vision range but at least make his shrooms scale 25% less of what they do now its tiring walking through the jungle at 100% hp hitting one of his shrooms and having to B because you're at 30-50% hp...