Want to fix Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LairyRover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

If he has a longer slow and the shrooms have a longer range I'm inclined to think that more people would buy wards to counter him.

Lameador

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacklunch View Post
In my opinion, buffing the sight range of the mushrooms would be the fix Teemo needs. Make him more of a scout and he will serve a role that few others can. Let Teemo be recon with Move Quick and shrooms and his lack of any other serious purpose will be forgotten.

Thoughts?
I tested the new Teemo, and Riot should wait before giving him more buffs. The change of MoveQuick is awesome, the new poison make him a top tier laner, and Teemo is now a good champ.

No need for more changes

Dreampod

06-02-2010

I think that expanding the sight range of mushrooms would be a very bad idea. They already grant him an amazing level of map control and a buff like that would almost certainly be accompanied by a nerf within a couple patches as Teemo gets out of control.

Carados

06-02-2010

Give him a complete rework.

He has no viable build, and no role on a team besides not replacing wards and not replacing clairvoyance.

Cauzmos

03-12-2014

4 years later and still waiting. WTF RIOT

Copper Kangaroo

03-12-2014

Fix Teemo by giving his shrooms more vision range but at least make his shrooms scale 25% less of what they do now its tiring walking through the jungle at 100% hp hitting one of his shrooms and having to B because you're at 30-50% hp...