Want to fix Teemo?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

06-02-2010

As a Teemo player I can't see this helping much. Good mushroom placements already reveal enough area to tell whenever an enemy passes by. Unless you want to be able to see the entire width of the river with a single mushroom or something, which would be pretty ******ed...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacklunch

Senior Member

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
As a Teemo player I can't see this helping much. Good mushroom placements already reveal enough area to tell whenever an enemy passes by. Unless you want to be able to see the entire width of the river with a single mushroom or something, which would be pretty ******ed...
Again, I'm just saying that the range should be closer to that of a ward and maybe remove some/all of the damage and add a longer slow or a stun to give your team time to take advantage of them tripping on the shroom.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheUndeadFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-02-2010

It sounds like teemo was already sent to the vet and fixed from what I have heard of him. Rightfully so, I don't want any more teemos running around then there already are.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazzet

Senior Member

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacklunch View Post
Again, I'm just saying that the range should be closer to that of a ward and maybe remove some/all of the damage and add a longer slow or a stun to give your team time to take advantage of them tripping on the shroom.
Worst nerf I've ever seen


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacklunch

Senior Member

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazzet View Post
Worst nerf I've ever seen
Because shroom damage is awesome, right? You can totally take advantage of the shroom that blew up on the other side of the map before the enemy regens the HP, huh? If the shroom slowed longer or even AOE stunned it would give Teemo an escape ability if needed. It could also help him and his team catch the enemy that they all saw due to the increased sight range.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

06-02-2010

Bro, if you seriously think Teemo would be a better hero with low damage mushrooms that have long line of sight, I'm not sure what game you're playing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GaugeForever

Senior Member

06-02-2010

I didn't know teemo was broken, guess I'm still a noob


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

goosse

Senior Member

06-02-2010

if you have recon teemo, your range of shrooms should be increased. if you have badget teemo. mushrooms should do more damage =P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoarYogurt

Senior Member

06-02-2010

You're missing the point. Teemo's mushrooms don't do any damage anyway. If you buy merc treads you only get 2-3 ticks of the shroom damage. woo.

If you gave his shrooms a longer slow, less damage, and more sight, he would become the most irritating champion in the game. He would also be very effective for controlling a map, with 10 second ward placement.

I dunno about you, but I think a strong lane with obscene map control like that would be a huge buff to Teemo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacklunch

Senior Member

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoarYogurt View Post
You're missing the point. Teemo's mushrooms don't do any damage anyway. If you buy merc treads you only get 2-3 ticks of the shroom damage. woo.

If you gave his shrooms a longer slow, less damage, and more sight, he would become the most irritating champion in the game. He would also be very effective for controlling a map, with 10 second ward placement.

I dunno about you, but I think a strong lane with obscene map control like that would be a huge buff to Teemo.

Finally somebody gets wtf I'm talking about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat
Bro, if you seriously think Teemo would be a better hero with low damage mushrooms that have long line of sight, I'm not sure what game you're playing.
Seriously, other than shroom clusters, which take away the scouting aspect of the shroom by stacking them all in the same spot, how often have you gotten kills from the shroom? Map control > mediocre damage.


123