Want to fix Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacklunch

06-01-2010

In my opinion, buffing the sight range of the mushrooms would be the fix Teemo needs. Make him more of a scout and he will serve a role that few others can. Let Teemo be recon with Move Quick and shrooms and his lack of any other serious purpose will be forgotten.

Thoughts?

Searathus

06-01-2010

Personally I think the sight range of his mushrooms are fine.

One thing I personally think I do know is that Teemo has enough skins.

NotKainan

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacklunch View Post
In my opinion, buffing the sight range of the mushrooms would be the fix Teemo needs. Make him more of a scout and he will serve a role that few others can. Let Teemo be recon with Move Quick and shrooms and his lack of any other serious purpose will be forgotten.

Thoughts?
As a Teemo player I'd be all in favor of that. Currently, Teemo is not really much of a Scout. Unless of course the majority of Scouts are sitting there watching for someone, and then the second they see someone say "I SEE YOU, HEY TEAM SOMEONE IS OVER THERE!!!!". You almost never see anyone without them hitting your bombs, which isn't terribly helpful because they'll know that you know they're there, and they'll leave. So congrats on scouting someone who will be gone before your team can gank him.

TheNat

06-01-2010

yea i'd love that. so much easier for map control if the mushrooms have wider range than just getting stepped on. or if they'd give his toxic shot an active and not just a passive.

Sacklunch

06-01-2010

I'm not saying it should be an overly dramatic increase, but something much closer to what wards can see now. It is his ult so it could be much stronger without anybody crying. Well, I take that back. People will cry about anything. But what I mean is it would be justifiable.

You could even nerf/remove the damage and add a 1 second AOE stun or extend the slow duration to allow your team to take advantage of the sight if someone trips over it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2010

He needs more range, he has to get too close for comfort in fights.

Uccisore

06-01-2010

Teemo needs one of his three passives to have some sort of active toggle that DOES something. That's really it. Turn off the poison passive for a few seconds to drop a poison AOE, or switch between move quickly and...something.

Sacklunch

06-02-2010

But if his shrooms have greater vision then his abilities wouldn't need more toggles and whatnot because he would serve his purpose of recon without needing new damage abilities. TF was so strong a while back partially because of map control. Why not have another map control option with Teemo that can't teleport all over for ganks as well? Seems balanced to me.

LolJesusIsDead

06-02-2010

Fix teemo by getting rid of his blind.

Sacklunch

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolJesusIsDead View Post
Fix teemo by getting rid of his blind.
Your input in this thread is invaluable. Thank you for all that you have done here and I shall cherish you in my heart forever.