Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 2 rating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

libowen

09-20-2011

I ended season 1 at 1664 rating and I lost a 2 games after the rating patch recently and now I get ppl on my team that were around 800 for season 1 and they take ridicules summoners such as heal and clarity and buy 2 catalysts on lane nunu. Has this happened to anyone else?

Muhamed Zoathi

09-21-2011

It happens...

iiiphongs2

09-21-2011

want to play with me?

add me in game : downfall v2

TruelD

09-21-2011

so? i'm 8-3. Guess how i lost 3 times?

1) 5th picked poppy to lane against cait/taric, saying he'll rape them and ends up feeding 0-5 within 10 min
2) 4th picks jax to lane against ezreal/soraka, gets raped cuz of zero meele at bot while i'm like 8-1..
3) 5th picks teemo to vs talon tops (our team needed a tank solo top, but he decideds to play teemo since he said "i'm 5-0 with him", gets raped and lost

Ended up with 9-4-5 morgana, 5-2-19 singed

My advice, just keep playing and you'll eventually go up

libowen

09-21-2011

These games are just hilarious to be in, I watched my teammates get killed by a wukong that built a stinger, if you even know what that item is and I had to explain to the double catalyst nunu what is a randuins omen. Even tho I lost those games, those ppl were just so funny that I just didn't even care. I think I am now a believer of elo hell, good thing I'll be duo queuing with a friend out of there.

TruelD

09-21-2011

There's no such thing as Elo hell, people who are good will tend to rise to their rightful place (elo wise)