Season 2 rating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

libowen

09-20-2011

I ended season 1 at 1664 rating and I lost a 2 games after the rating patch recently and now I get ppl on my team that were around 800 for season 1 and they take ridicules summoners such as heal and clarity and buy 2 catalysts on lane nunu. Has this happened to anyone else?

Muhamed Zoathi

09-21-2011

It happens...

iiiphongs2

09-21-2011

want to play with me?

add me in game : downfall v2

TruelD

09-21-2011

so? i'm 8-3. Guess how i lost 3 times?

1) 5th picked poppy to lane against cait/taric, saying he'll rape them and ends up feeding 0-5 within 10 min
2) 4th picks jax to lane against ezreal/soraka, gets raped cuz of zero meele at bot while i'm like 8-1..
3) 5th picks teemo to vs talon tops (our team needed a tank solo top, but he decideds to play teemo since he said "i'm 5-0 with him", gets raped and lost

Ended up with 9-4-5 morgana, 5-2-19 singed

My advice, just keep playing and you'll eventually go up

libowen

09-21-2011

These games are just hilarious to be in, I watched my teammates get killed by a wukong that built a stinger, if you even know what that item is and I had to explain to the double catalyst nunu what is a randuins omen. Even tho I lost those games, those ppl were just so funny that I just didn't even care. I think I am now a believer of elo hell, good thing I'll be duo queuing with a friend out of there.

TruelD

09-21-2011

There's no such thing as Elo hell, people who are good will tend to rise to their rightful place (elo wise)