Ranked Elo Patch

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhenomType

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Yeah. I feel like I shouldd have waited before starting ranked because the win/loss wasen't wiped.
hey bro thats why people who started playing ranked now gets +40 +40 +39 +35 per wins now, but hey

we got them free +15 elo that everyone got right?

Godsend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by goecia View Post
You shouldn't, thats the point, Riot maybe messed up that.

I can't understand the logic behind that, could some1 smarter explain please?, cause I can't figure it out
When you first start ranked and have 0 wins 0 losses your elo goes up by 40+ points each win, as oppose to someone with 20 wins will only get 13 elo gain. When season 2 started, everyone still had their old wins from season 1 so when they played ranked they only got 13 elo per game, but the players who didn't play till after Riot fixed this ranked "bug" are gaining 40+ elo since they're starting off 0/0

IPlayForKeeps

09-20-2011

I agree this boned me hard...now I'm at like 1200 Elo again, all these Elo mess ups are frustrating me so much :/

Goecia

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telekenetic View Post
When you first start ranked and have 0 wins 0 losses your elo goes up by 40+ points each win, as oppose to someone with 20 wins will only get 13 elo gain. When season 2 started, everyone still had their old wins from season 1 so when they played ranked they only got 13 elo per game, but the players who didn't play till after Riot fixed this ranked "bug" are gaining 40+ elo since they're starting off 0/0
Ya I know that, what I mean is:

Riot messed up the elo gain after the fix or was it planned, because it makes no sense.

PhenomType

09-20-2011

Quote:
well said man. my friend got up to close 1500s from 1285 (the same elo reset as me)
but within around 7wins

but when i won my first few, i only got my +12s LOL Riot.

Godsend

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by goecia View Post
Ya I know that, what I mean is:

Riot messed up the elo gain after the fix or was it planned, because it makes no sense.
They obviously messed it up, or they wouldn't have had disabled ranked all weekend to fix it. And they still ****ed it up.

Elite Midget

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomType View Post
hey bro thats why people who started playing ranked now gets +40 +40 +39 +35 per wins now, but hey

we got them free +15 elo that everyone got right?
Riot shouldd fix this. They're punishing people for their error.

bestmadcow

09-20-2011

Riot Finally addressed it the first post on the forum page says the Elo Glitch will be fixed

PhenomType

09-20-2011

Quote:
They obviously messed it up, or they wouldn't have had disabled ranked all weekend to fix it. And they still ****ed it up.
all they had to do was after the weekend when the ranked games were disabled

was to WIPE EVERY SINGLE GAMES PLAYED AND START FRESH

thats a fix. not wipe some >:3 and then keep sum
screwing a lot of the players up

Godsend

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Riot shouldd fix this. They're punishing people for their error.
They're punishing people for playing, lol.

1234567 ... 10