Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Elo Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kerloff Asmadi

09-21-2011

btw, i will troll a bit:

- unfair injustice: Funny wording

- Riot owes me +130 elo. For the games my first 10 games played before elo fix (7 wins, 3 loses).
- (7-3)*40 != 130 but good try

Shino Amakusa

09-21-2011

Was like 1083 elo before the "fix" ... was 4-2 in preseason games was doing fine ... then fix rolled in ... 4 losses in a row due to idots/feeders/******s etc ... now 963 elo .... I Swear if I go below like 800-900 I quit the game forever ... nice 'reset ... all they did is make people same elo **** they were before pretty much and just reset the number of games so now u will lose alot more ...

Kerloff Asmadi

09-21-2011

Quote:
PhenomType:
its a good solution for all players
if Riot can restore the proper +40/-40 elo (whatever the amount of elo you get first 10 games played) to all players instead of screwing up a lot of players elo with unfair injustice

Now that the trolling is done; Imagine a lucky but untalented guy who lost his 3 first games (was roughly -36 instead -120), then got lucky enough to get carried by higher elo players(while hes still in the 1100-1200 bracket) and then win 7 games;

do you want to give 4*40 elo to that guy ?

Kerloff Asmadi

09-21-2011

Quote:
dU Korpiklaani:
Was like 1083 elo before the "fix" ... was 4-2 in preseason games was doing fine ... then fix rolled in ... 4 losses in a row due to idots/feeders/******s etc ... now 963 elo .... I Swear if I go below like 800-900 I quit the game forever ... nice 'reset ... all they did is make people same elo **** they were before pretty much and just reset the number of games so now u will lose alot more ...

4 losses in a row due to idots/feeders/******s etc ... Man, my bull****ometer just exploded...

sirturkey1

09-21-2011

Quote:
Kerloff Asmadi:
btw, i will troll a bit:

- Riot owes me +130 elo. For the games my first 10 games played before elo fix (7 wins, 3 loses).

You know what? Don't make fun of my math. Fine. Riot owes me 160, that doesn't actually make me happier.

Obviously I am now bit higher in elo than I was when I won those games so straight up giving me 160 would bump me up really high. Personally I would even be happy with getting half of it.

PhenomType

09-21-2011

Quote:
Kerloff Asmadi:
btw, i will troll a bit:

we have a spelling bee winner with a little knowledge of multiplication.
come on, not the point of the thread D: lol

Emfanever

09-22-2011

bump

PhenomType

09-22-2011

bump