Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ranked Elo Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kerloff Asmadi

Senior Member

09-21-2011

btw, i will troll a bit:

- unfair injustice: Funny wording

- Riot owes me +130 elo. For the games my first 10 games played before elo fix (7 wins, 3 loses).
- (7-3)*40 != 130 but good try


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shino Amakusa

Junior Member

09-21-2011

Was like 1083 elo before the "fix" ... was 4-2 in preseason games was doing fine ... then fix rolled in ... 4 losses in a row due to idots/feeders/******s etc ... now 963 elo .... I Swear if I go below like 800-900 I quit the game forever ... nice 'reset ... all they did is make people same elo **** they were before pretty much and just reset the number of games so now u will lose alot more ...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kerloff Asmadi

Senior Member

09-21-2011

Quote:
PhenomType:
its a good solution for all players
if Riot can restore the proper +40/-40 elo (whatever the amount of elo you get first 10 games played) to all players instead of screwing up a lot of players elo with unfair injustice


Now that the trolling is done; Imagine a lucky but untalented guy who lost his 3 first games (was roughly -36 instead -120), then got lucky enough to get carried by higher elo players(while hes still in the 1100-1200 bracket) and then win 7 games;

do you want to give 4*40 elo to that guy ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kerloff Asmadi

Senior Member

09-21-2011

Quote:
dU Korpiklaani:
Was like 1083 elo before the "fix" ... was 4-2 in preseason games was doing fine ... then fix rolled in ... 4 losses in a row due to idots/feeders/******s etc ... now 963 elo .... I Swear if I go below like 800-900 I quit the game forever ... nice 'reset ... all they did is make people same elo **** they were before pretty much and just reset the number of games so now u will lose alot more ...


4 losses in a row due to idots/feeders/******s etc ... Man, my bull****ometer just exploded...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sirturkey1

Senior Member

09-21-2011

Quote:
Kerloff Asmadi:
btw, i will troll a bit:

- unfair injustice: Funny wording

- Riot owes me +130 elo. For the games my first 10 games played before elo fix (7 wins, 3 loses).
- (7-3)*40 != 130 but good try


You know what? Don't make fun of my math. Fine. Riot owes me 160, that doesn't actually make me happier.

Obviously I am now bit higher in elo than I was when I won those games so straight up giving me 160 would bump me up really high. Personally I would even be happy with getting half of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhenomType

Senior Member

09-21-2011

Quote:
Kerloff Asmadi:
btw, i will troll a bit:

- unfair injustice: Funny wording

- Riot owes me +130 elo. For the games my first 10 games played before elo fix (7 wins, 3 loses).
- (7-3)*40 != 130 but good try


we have a spelling bee winner with a little knowledge of multiplication.
come on, not the point of the thread D: lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emfanever

Senior Member

09-22-2011

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhenomType

Senior Member

09-22-2011

bump