Ranked Elo Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kerloff Asmadi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

btw, i will troll a bit:

- unfair injustice: Funny wording

- Riot owes me +130 elo. For the games my first 10 games played before elo fix (7 wins, 3 loses).
- (7-3)*40 != 130 but good try

Shino Amakusa

09-21-2011

Was like 1083 elo before the "fix" ... was 4-2 in preseason games was doing fine ... then fix rolled in ... 4 losses in a row due to idots/feeders/******s etc ... now 963 elo .... I Swear if I go below like 800-900 I quit the game forever ... nice 'reset ... all they did is make people same elo **** they were before pretty much and just reset the number of games so now u will lose alot more ...

Kerloff Asmadi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomType View Post
its a good solution for all players
if Riot can restore the proper +40/-40 elo (whatever the amount of elo you get first 10 games played) to all players instead of screwing up a lot of players elo with unfair injustice
Now that the trolling is done; Imagine a lucky but untalented guy who lost his 3 first games (was roughly -36 instead -120), then got lucky enough to get carried by higher elo players(while hes still in the 1100-1200 bracket) and then win 7 games;

do you want to give 4*40 elo to that guy ?

Kerloff Asmadi

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dU Korpiklaani View Post
Was like 1083 elo before the "fix" ... was 4-2 in preseason games was doing fine ... then fix rolled in ... 4 losses in a row due to idots/feeders/******s etc ... now 963 elo .... I Swear if I go below like 800-900 I quit the game forever ... nice 'reset ... all they did is make people same elo **** they were before pretty much and just reset the number of games so now u will lose alot more ...
4 losses in a row due to idots/feeders/******s etc ... Man, my bull****ometer just exploded...

sirturkey1

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerloff Asmadi View Post
btw, i will troll a bit:

- Riot owes me +130 elo. For the games my first 10 games played before elo fix (7 wins, 3 loses).
You know what? Don't make fun of my math. Fine. Riot owes me 160, that doesn't actually make me happier.

Obviously I am now bit higher in elo than I was when I won those games so straight up giving me 160 would bump me up really high. Personally I would even be happy with getting half of it.

PhenomType

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerloff Asmadi View Post
btw, i will troll a bit:

we have a spelling bee winner with a little knowledge of multiplication.
come on, not the point of the thread D: lol

Emfanever

09-22-2011

bump

PhenomType

09-22-2011

bump